Chapter 4

I am very shocked and suprised when saw Omma and Appa in front of the door. This is the first time I met appa since appa moved to UK.

'Hello, ladies and gentleman!' said appa while posing in front of the door.

'Appa?' 

'Relax!Don't be shocked' Appa laugh at me.

'Appa more handsome now!' I praised Appa and smile. It has been 5 yearls since our last meet.

'Handsome??Not handsome but old!' Jimin replied.

I laugh when hear Jimin's statement.

'Well Jimin,this is your face when you are old later' replied appa.

'Stop fighting please~It's already 11.50 and it's time to sleep.Tomorrow both of you have to go school or you will be late' replied Omma.

They went to their room since it's already midnight.

When in Jimin's room.......

'Jimin,we need to talk' suddenly Park Jaehyun being serious.

Jimin sigh because he already know Park Jaehyun want to discuss about that. About the most thing that he hates in his life.

'We already dissuced about it right?I don't want to discuss about that stupid things again' replied Jimin calmly.

'Jimin,you need to take care of your condition.' Park Jaehyun hold Jimin's shoulder.

'I know,don't worry.I will be fine!Just....sleep appa.' replied Jimin. 'One more thing,please keep it secret from Mina!I don't want her to know.

Park Jaehyun sigh,he comes to Korea bacause he really worried about Jimin's diseases and not bacause of work.

📌📌📌

The Next Day.........

'Who send you to school?' Park Jaehyun ask Mina when they had their breakfast.

'I ride a motorcycle with my friend'

'Boy or girl?' asked appa again.

'Boy' Jimin replied.

'Why you not ask Mina to go with you?What's the function of your car if you not bring Mina too?Poor my daughter.

'She said ride a motorcycle is rare' 

'It's okay appa.Maybe there's a lot of girl in Jimin's car before.'

'Don't talk again!Let me send you today' Jimin replied while took his car's key.

'Okay!'

Mina sat beside Jimin. She is weird because Jimin turns silent.Usually Jimin always annoy Mina but he is very quiet and focus on driving.

"See?If i go with motorcycle,I already arrived at school now!' Mina mumbled.

Jimin don't respond to Mina.

'Your car is beautiful and I love the scent...What perfume did you use?' Mina tried to get Jimin's attention.

Jimin still didn't notice and don't reply anything.

'Your car is clean and tidy!Wow,teddy bear' Mina take the teddy bear and hug it. She's trying to search idea to make Jimin talk. But still silent.

'Okay fine!Tell me what is it?Why you keep quiet and don't say a word?' Mina asked curiously.

As they reached school,Jimin still not talking.

'Are you sulking?' asked Mina.

After turned off the engine,Jimin cough.

'I said this once only!You are the first person compliment my car is pretty.You also the first person compliment my car is tidy and clean.One more thing,you are the first person who touch and hug that teddy bear.So!Don't you dare to say I always bring other woman to my beloved car because you are the only one person after me!And you always be the first,understand?!Let's go!' Jimin go to his class.

'Like seriously?He angry  at me just because of that?'

Suddenly,she remember Jimin's word.

And you always be the first?What's that mean??

If I was the first woman that you love,I'll be happy!

Myoui Mina,please stop hopping!

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

How was Chapter 4 guys?
Thanks for reading and don't forget to vote and comment 💜

Jimin has a diseases??? 😱😱😔