Chapter 2

Myoui Mina stop studying after she heard Mrs Sakura called her.

'Nae ommma!' She walks toward her mother. 'What do you want?'

'Omma has a special guest for you' said Mrs Sakura and went to the kitchen.

Special guest?Mina walked to the living room and she is really shocked when she saw Park Jimin.So,her new classmate is Jimin?She really curious because he had became so rude!

'Are you ChimChim?' she asked Jimin while hug herself.

'Yes Minari!How are you my old friend?I bet you really miss me,right?' Jimin sit and crossing his leg.

'Yes!I really miss you ChimChim!Really really miss you.' but in her heart only.

'Of course no!Why should I miss you?!' Mina answered Jimin's question.

'I know you are lying.I know you miss me.'

'Yes but in your dream!' Mina sit and looked at Jimin 'And I want to ask why you are really really really rude?'

'When?' He smirk

'At the school this morning.You are heartless!'

'Owh,who ask you.....' Jimin stop his words when Mrs Sakura come in.

'Omma makes Jimin's favourite food.Let's eat!' Mrs Sakura serving the food and pouring drinks to Jimin.

'Thanks omma!Love you' Jimin kissed Mrs Sakura. He really close with Mrs Sakura since his mother passed away.

'Omma want to go kitchen first.Omma know both of you really missed each other right?'

'Yes omma!I'm really miss this little penguin.' said Jimin while pat Mina's head.

'Sh*t!' Mina hit Jimin. 'Countinue please'.

'Countinue what?Owh,yes.Who asked you to be close with that boy?'

'F*ck!So you not accidentally?You do that on purpose?' asked Mina angrily.

'Yes baby!And i want to ask you a question too'

'I don't want to answer' Mina looked at another way.She really mad of Jimin.

'I don't need your answer but I want to ask you,why you are more ugly now? I'm very curious'
'Why you are so rude now,Park Jimin?Why you back to Korea?Why you not just stay at United Kingdom?Why you come to my house?'

'Up to me!This is omma house now yours and don't worry!I'll stay here just a few days and after that my dad will buy a house for us.You think I really want to live with you?A big no!' replied Jimin while smirk.

'Up to you and I don't asked you!Talking to you just wasting my precious time!' Mina stands and walked to her room.

******************************

Someone knock Mina's door makes Mina stops playing her phone and she open the door.

'What are you doing here?' Mina asked while leaned against the door.'

'I'm bored' Jimin crashed his body on Mina's bed.

'Not my problem and who the hell are you to touch my bed?'

'I don't care and what is yours is mine too!' Jimin look around Mina's room and suddenly he looked down the bed.

'What are you searching for?' ask Mina when she saw Jimin looked down her bed.

'I thought you put your garbage here because you are really lazy'

'I already hardworking now and I know how to take care of my stuff!'

'Good then!Let's go down,I am bored' Jimin sit and looked at Mina.

'Where's Omma?' I asked him.

'Went to her friend's house' replied Jimin.

'Jimin,I want you to keep our secret'

'Secret?What?' Jimin asked curiously.

'I don't want people know that we know each other!'

'Owh!I also don't want people know that you know me because I'm never have an ugly friend like you.' he smirk.

'Rude boy'

******************************
Happy Birthday to the most beautiful Queen Myoui Mina! ❤❤❤