Chapter 6

It has been three days since she not met Jimin.She felt very lonely when she didn't hear Jimin voice teasing her.Maybe I miss him.

As usual,Mina go to the outside and making her homework.

'Drink this' Mrs Sakura served Mina a cup of coffee.

'Thanks omma.When will Jimin's back?' Mina ask and drink the coffee.

'Why??Do you miss her?' Mrs Sakura tease her daughter.

'Me?Missed him??Of course no!' Mina looked at another way.

Mom smiled already turns into sad face.She's really cannot tell to Mina what happen to Jimin.

'Why?' asked Mina weirdly when she saw her mom sad face.

'Jimin already move to another house.Appa already bought a new house for them.Start from now,Jimin will not stay here anymore  but don't worry because he's still in the same school with you.'

'Sad?Why I need to sad?It's a good new because I can live happily without him in our house' Mina act to be happy eventhough she is very sad.

What is this?It has been three days since our last met and he already move to other house?Why Jimin didn't tell me?It's look like he wants to run away from me.What's wrong with you,Park Jimin?

Mina sat on her bed.She's still sad because of Jimin.She's open her drawer of her study table and she saw an old album about Jimin and her family.She take it and open.It's already dusty since it's been a long time ago.

Mina smiled when she saw the pictures and suddenly her tears fall.She really missed the old memory.Mina stopped when she saw the last picture of her and Jimin before Jimin going to UK.

#FLASHBACK#

'Please don't go there,it's really far' Mina said when she was nine year old.

'I don't want but I need to go because of appa's business' replied Jimin while insert her bag to his father's car.

Myoui Mina tried not to cry.

'My appa just left me and now,it's you!I don't have any friend anymore' Mina countinued while put both of her hand at her face.

'Don't cry please,I just go there for a few years and I promised I'll come back and search you!Don't cry because you face look more ugly if you cry.' Jimin try to comfort Mina.

'Later you will forget me' Mina replied

'I am not crazy yet to forget my ugly friend' Jimin answer and try to make Mina laugh.

'Not funny!' said Mina and her tears fall down makes Jimin turns to serious.

'Don't cry Minari' Jimin take handkerchief and wipes Mina's tears.

'Who asked you to make me cry!' her tears falls again.

'I will still remember you eventhough I am far from you,Minari.Don't cry please and can you gave me your most beautiful smile for me before i go?' Jimin said.

Mina smiled after heard Jimin's word.

'See?You are really pretty when your smile,Minari'

'Don't forget me and don't leave me too long!Come back to me later'

'You too!Don't forget me and don't flirt with other boys~!!If not I'll spill coffee on your shirt.' remined Jimin.

'Coffee??'You are really weird'

'If I say,I'll make it!So don't flirt with other boys,okay?'

'Okay!!'

'Take care of yourself Minari when I'm not here'

'You too,Chim Chim.Bye!'

'Bye'

#ENDOFFLASHBACK#

When Mina remembered her memories,her tears will fall down.She's really miss Jimin right now. 

ChimChim,you say that you won't left me but why now you trying to run from me?

Mina wipes her tears and close the album.She open her phone and check Jimin's message.

She's online but didn't message me?Mina turned off her phone and sleep.

💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝

How was Chapter 6 guys??
Sorry for my bad english but thanks for reading ❤❤