The Black-Eyed Children

Here is a compilation of a few stories about the black-eyed children.
If you get scared easily PLEASE do NOT read!

1. One of the earliest recording sighting  black-eyed children was back in 1950. A 16-year-old named Harold was strolling up the street to his Virginia home when he noticed a boy leaning on a nearby fence. Harold was a bit startled. He paused and said hello but received no response. He turned to leave, then the mysterious boy finally spoke: “I want to go to your house. You’re going to walk me up to your house.”

That was when Harold noticed the boy’s eyes - they were pitch black. All his instincts screamed, “Run!” Yet he just stood there. Then, as if reading Harold's mind, the boy said “Now, don’t you run away from me. You’re going to walk me up to your house.”

That was enough to spring Harold into action; he booked it out of there. He claimed he heard the devil-child let out the scream of a bobcat, but he wasn’t willing to turn around to be sure. The account goes on to reveal Harold’s parents actually believed his tale and his father went out with his gun in hand, looking for what they believed was a devil. The black-eyed child was gone, but Harold’s mother still took him to the local priest to be sure her son would remain safe.

2. It all began back in 1996. Bethel was sitting in his car writing out a check he intended to drop off at a nearby Internet provider’s office. He was startled by the sound of knocking on his window and looked up to see two kids in hoodies. He couldn’t figure out why, but a jolt of fear ran through him. They were just kids, but something was wrong with them, he just couldn’t figure out what.

He cracked his window just enough to talk with them. The oldest of the two boys asked for a ride to their mother’s house. He claimed they were going to see a movie, forgot their money, and needed a ride so they could make it back for the movie in time.

The movie theater was close enough that Bethel could read the marquee, and he asked the boys what they were going to see. Mortal Kombat was his reply. Brian knew that movie had already started an hour ago. Also, there was just something wrong with the pair: the way they spoke wasn’t natural; they didn’t sound as young as they looked.

"Just let us in, and we'll be gone before you know it. We'll go to our mother's house."

Everything the older boy said sent shivers down Bethel's spine but then he saw it - the pitch-black eyes lacking any real substance or soul. Bethel didn’t even try to hide his horror."

"C’mon, mister, we won't hurt you. You have to LET US IN. We don't have a gun."

The more he spoke, the more Bethel was sure he had to get out of there. He threw his car in reverse, the boy still yelling to be let in, and sped off. He gave one quick glance behind him but saw nothing. The black-eyed boys simply vanished before he even made it out of the parking lot.

3. The gas station was creepy enough to begin with at 3am, but then the power went out. Led by the light of his cell phone, the attendant was able to get the generators going but the backup lighting was dim and only lit up certain areas, like the cash area and the parking lot, while the rest of the isolated establishment was cloaked in black. Out in that darkness he noticed movement: three children on bikes were heading his way.

They stood at the door and stared at the attendant. He felt creeped out, but they were just kids and it was way too late for them to be out. He opened the door and asked if they were okay. The young girl asked to use a phone, but as he handed his cell over to her, he realized her eyes were all black. “No, I need the real one!” She pointed at the landline inside. The thought of letting her inside sent chills up his spine. He shouted at all of them to leave as he slammed and locked the door.

The children stood there a bit longer, silently staring at him through the glass with their solid black eyes. Then they got back on their bikes and disappeared back into the darkness. The next morning, the attendant was eager to go through the surveillance footage. Unfortunately, the power outage cut the cameras off and they didn’t boot back up with the generator. He had nothing to prove the events of the night before took place.

4. Noetic was taking a smoke break outside when he noticed two teenage boys standing motionlessly and staring at him from across the street. Immediately feeling unnerved, he snubbed out his smoke and went back inside. 

No more than 10 minutes later, the intercom buzzed. Noetic checked the monitors and there they were. The two boys had made their way over to his building and were now staring into the surveillance camera like they could see him through it. Through the speaker he asked what they wanted. They said nothing but motioned for him to come outside. He hit the speaker button again and told them to go away. They didn’t leave, but continued to stare into the camera as if they were watching Noetic as he worked. Noetic was fed up after about 10 minutes of this creepfest, so he went to the door to chase them off. 

Right before opening the door, he saw them through the one-way glass and was horrified to see their eyes were completely black. He knew he had to open up the door and tell them to get out, and he decided he’d call the police if he had to. As if the boy read his mind, the moment the door opened, he said, “That will not be necessary, sir, we simply need to use your phone, can you let us in?” 

Noetic was not about to fall for that nonsense. He pulled out his cell and threatened to call the police if they didn’t leave. He made sure the door was locked and he went back to the monitor. Only one boy was still there staring at the camera. Then he realized the second boy positioned himself out back and was staring into camera three. Noetic called the police. Both boys moved into a blind spot with no camera coverage. Noetic waited for them to reappear but they simply vanished. The police arrived around 6:00 am, and both boys were gone.

5. A blizzard was ravaging the world outside her door, so she was very surprised to hear a loud knock on it. Figuring someone probably crashed their car trying to navigate the weather, she made her way to the door and peeked out the window. There was no car. She described a feeling of dread wash over her for reasons she couldn’t understand. The banging continued, so she decided to wake her husband to let him answer instead. 

Two small children were on the other side of the door, and they were not dressed appropriately for the storm. The woman and her husband let the little boy and girl inside despite the great sense of unease their presence made them feel and regretted it almost instantly. Their cats hissed and seemed just as bothered by these kids as they was. It didn’t seem to matter what she asked them: What happened? Are you lost? Want some cocoa? The answer was always the same: “Our parents will be here soon.”

She made them cocoa anyway and when she returned with the mugs, that’s when she noticed their eyes. They were completely jet black, with no whites at all, just giant black pupils. They asked for the bathroom and she directed them to it. Then everything happened all at once: her husband’s nose started bleeding, the power went out, and as she rushed to get a tissue, she was confronted by both children staring at her from the hall.

"Our parents are here.” 

Just like that they walked out. She watched as the creepy children got into a black car with two very tall men in suits. They left. Within months of the encounter her husband was diagnosed with skin cancer. She began suffering from chronic nosebleeds as her husband initially had, and her health began slowly deteriorating. She is certain it's because of the black-eyed children.

Hope you enjoyed 5 of these stories online!
Thanks for reading!
VOTE, COMMENT AND FOLLOW!
BYE♡