The Old Television

Here is ANOTHER scary story i found online for you guys! Hope you enjoy!

A few years ago, in a small town in Spain, there was a married couple who had a six-year old boy. There was an old television in their son’s bedroom and, every night, when he went to bed, he would insist on covering the it with a blanket.

His parents noticed his odd behavior and, one day, out of curiosity, they asked him, “Son, who do you always cover the TV at night?”

The boy gave them a strange look and replied cryptically, “Because that’s how they get in.”

His parents were confused and just dismissed it as childish superstition.

One night, they went out to the theater and hired a babysitter to take care of the boy while they were away. After the play finished, the parents went to a bar for a drink and then returned home after midnight.

To their surprise, they found the babysitter collapsed at the bottom of the stairs, crying hysterically. When they asked her what had happened, she looked up at them with terror in her eyes and said, “They took him away!”

The parents ran upstairs and when they went into the boy’s bedroom, they were horrified. Their son was nowhere to be found and there was a trail of blood leading to the television.

That was CREEPY right?
If you want to read another creepy story,  you could check out another story i made, called The Red Eye.
VOTE
COMMENT
& FOLLOW
THANX
BYE♡