Little Virgin Girl

The door slams shut as we stumble into it, his arms pinning me to the wall as he trails his tongue from my ear to my collar bone. I moan and pull him closer so that I can slide my hands into his pants.

"I thought you were a virgin..." he moans in surprise.

I giggle lowly and bite my lip as my hands squeeze him quickly and he squirms in front of me. "I am actually, I've done everything but full on fuck."

He moans softly into my ear, something that sends shivers down my entire being ,"Let's get to my b-bed. I'll show you what you've been missing."

Obviously I follow orders, jumping into his arms and letting him carry me to his room where I am thrown onto the bed. He doesn't hesitate to crawl on top of me and grind his hard-on into me.

     My hands once again find their way into his pants and hip onto his member. He groans loudly, the sound causing my thighs to clench, and gets off of me. He pulls me off of the bed and forces me into my knees. I watch in impatience as he strips his top half quickly. Seeing the look of impatience on my face, he takes his sweet time on undoing his belt, every clink made by the buckle sending me into overdrive.

     "Jimin..." I groan, ripping his hands away and throwing the belt onto the floor. I grab his pant hem as well as his boxers and yank them down. My eyes fixate on the throbbing monster in front of me as Jimin kicks of the remainder of his clothes. I can't help but keep staring and thank Lord Jesus up above that I was born without a gag reflex.

     "Don't just stare..." He whines, placing the tip at my lips.

     "Yes daddy," I say and take him in slowly so that I can watch him squirm. His eyes are closed tightly and I can't help but wonder if he regrets not sitting down for this. His moans are complete ear candy and I take him in fully just to hear them get louder and higher in pitch. My nose touches his stomach and I feel him twitch in my mouth. I hum in him and he pulls out quickly.

     "I-I can't." He says ,"Stand u-up."

     I give him a confused look and stand up as he told me to. His hands expertly rip my clothes off and soon I'm only in my choker. I blush as his eyes travel over my body until his eyes meet mine ,"You were teasing me little girl," He steps up until he is against me, his dick pressing into my thigh. "You're lucky that you're a virgin or I'd be slamming you right now."

     I bite my lip and rub my thigh against him ,"Oh?"

     His eyes flash and before I can react he has me pinned to the bed, belt in hand. His hands work expertly and my hands are turf to the bedpost He walks to his bedside table and gets a condom, sliding it over his length easily. "You need to be taught about who runs the shoe here, baby. Bad girls get punished."

     I gulp.

     He crawls onto me again and kisses me roughly. He sits up after a few moments and traces his fingers down my sides until each of his hands lays on one of my thighs. With a low growl he spreads my legs and trace my inner thigh with his forefinger. I whimper at how close he is to my heat but he refuses to actually touch it.

     I whimper and he crawls back onto me, lust written all over his face. "Have you had enough punishment, baby?"

     I don't answer but instead test the waters and bring my thought to his crotch again.

     He groans and closes his eyes for a moment before grabbing his cock and placing it at my entrance. "I guess you just need more punishment then, hm?"

     He slams into me. I scream, like, legitimately scream at this. Being a virgin, he just gifted me with a pain I have never experienced before. I knew it would hurt but... this is like death..!

     He kisses the tears that roll down my cheeks ,"I'm sorry but you need to learn. Daddy is in control. You listen to me."

     He begins to thrust, at first it is slow but he eventually begins pounding into me, wave after wave of pleasure overruling the pain until I can't even feel it. My hands struggle in their bindings, eager to grip something, anything, as my hips lift and meet his with each thrust.

     "J-Jimin please!" I squeal, wanting him to untie me.

     There is a loud noise as he slaps my ass ,"It's daddy. And good girls don't beg."

     His pace is inhuman and I can feel something in my stomach building up. I can only guess that Jimin is getting there too since his thrusts are sloppy and his legs are shaking.

     "Daddy! I'm about to-" I'm cut off as he hits my g-spot and I release all over him. He groans loudly as I clench tightly around him and soon cums into the condom.

     We both pant and come down from our highs before Jimin removes himself from me. He untied my hands and kisses me passionately before making his way to the bathroom and takes the condom off. I can hear him turn the knobs on the sink as he washes some of his "happy juice" that manages to get on him, off.

     As he makes his way back to the bed, he picks up the pillows and blankets that we had managed to throw onto the floor, and covers the both of us up. He places a pillow under my head and tucks me in as I just lay still, tired and numb. Not long after he lies down, his soft, delicate snores reach my ears.

I lie awake and stare at the ceiling, knowing all too well that I and Jimin will remember all of this in the morning... We both know full and well that neither one of us was drunk.