Away From The Crowd

His hands softly glide over her body, sending shivers down her spine. He's nervous to be with someone in this way, but this girl had been gnawing at his heart for months.

     He pulled her closer and tilted her chin up and kissed her. She let's out a small gasp and kisses back softly. Her only thought was ,"My first kiss..!"

     She didn't know him well, but she felt a pull towards him that she had never experienced before.

     He picked her up gently and set her on the bed. While others were talking, he had grabbed her hand and pulled her into the first room he could, seemingly an unused guest bedroom. 

     Although he was unsure of what he was doing, he didn't stop unless he wanted to ask permission.

     His hand snaked up her shirt- he locked eyes with her until she nodded.

     He went to unbutton her shorts- they locked eyes until she nodded.

     This went on until they were both naked.

     She blushed and refused to meet his eyes after all of her clothes were gone. As it was her first time, and his, she was embarrassed.

     "Would you feel better under the covers?" He asked her quietly.

     She covered her face with her hands ,"Y-yes..!"

     He chuckled and covered them up.

@-- Her point of view --@

     I couldnt help but whimper as he placed his tip at my entrance. This was all so new and so sudden that I was a bit shocked...

     The condom he had on was one he snooped and found in the bathroom but I was just glad he bothered to have one, you know?

     He slowly began to slide in, his arms shaking beside my shoulders. "I'm sorry..." He said ,"I've... never done this before... "

     I gasped at the pain but said ,"What makes you think I have?"

     He slides in further upon my notion. We keep this up until he pushes a bit more and says ,:O-okay... that's all there is."

     A tear rolls down my cheek ,"O-okay."

     After I adjust fully, he begins thrusting slowly and gently. We both bite our lips in order to keep quiet, this small taste of sex feeling so good...

     He thrusts a bit harder and I accidentally moan loudly. His lips come to my ear and whisper ,"Hush, love."

-@- Heheheheheeeeeee
Who are theyyy???
This is to make up for the cliffhanger of the last chappie..!
Does anyone want to take a guesssss????