Night Out

We all went outside to phone a taxi and sitting right infront of us is a white limousine.

I turned round to see everyone else as shocked as I was. The driver rolled down the window and said "Limo for The Vamps and guests....From Mclfy , I will be taking you to the venue of the after party"

"Thank you" I said as calmly as possible although I was freaking out inside because Theee fricking Mcfly sent us a limo. Omg I think in dreaming.

"Come guys get in , we don't want to waste anymore time" Con said snapping me out my day dream. Everyone got in the limo and we all just had small talk until we reached our location.

I looked out the tinted windows to find we were at one of the biggest party venues in Birmingham , well we were partying from Mcfly so I'm not that surprised.

--------In The Night Club------

"Guys is that Mcfly over in that corner" I said whisper screaming.

"Yes , no act normal , they're making there way over here right now" Nat says , probably directing that statement to herself as well.

"Glad you could make it boys , this tours going to be amazing" Tom said , giving the boys that weird man hug/handshake thing.

"Wouldn't miss it for the world , and thank you for asking us to support you on tour" Tris said with a massive grin on his face.

"Oh and who are these lovely ladies?" Danny says flirtatiously , make all of us blush like mad.

"Oh this is my sister Robyn , girlfriend Nat , and there two best friends Jax and Jaimielee". James said waving his hand indicating who was who.

"Nice to meet you I'm a massive fan , I can't believe this is actually happening" I said giving each of them a hug.

Everyone else exchanged hugs and small chat until Mcfly took us over to the V.I.P book with them. Everyone ordered a shot and a drink each to get started.

---------2 hours later-----------

Everyone was wasted , and I mean wasted , I would probably say me , Jaimielee , James Tom and Danny were the worst. I could barley walk I was that bad.

"Someone come dance with me over there" I slurred pointing to the empty part of the face floor.

"Um no misses i think its time everyone heads back , especially you" Brad said with a light hearted.

"Your no fun" I said pouting like a five year old

"Come on I'm taking you back to the bus"

"No I'm not going" I said sticking out my tongue.

"Yes you are now rather your get up or I will carry you there my self"

"Nuh-uh" I said folding my arms and turning away in a childish manor.

Moments later I felt two strong arms wrap around my waist and lift me up , I looked up to see Brad well I think it was Brad. I wrapped my legs around his torso and my arms around his neck like a child and rested my head on his chest.

We got back to the bus , Brad still carrying me. He put me down on an unfamiliar bed and pulled out one of his tops and grey joggers and flung them my way.

"To tired or drunk" I said referring to the 'pyjamas' he wants me out on.

I can't tell if I'm too tired or drunk , but either way I cannot get changed.

"You have to change out those clothes they look so uncomfortable "

"Very"

"Well put them on" he said pointing to the clothes.

"I'm cant do that all by myself" I said like a 5 year old.

"Do you want me to help you?"

"I can't do it on my own Brad , but don't tell Robyn she will be jealous"

"Err-umm okay?" Brad said sounding confused

"Okay now hurry up I'm tired" I whined.

Ten minutes later I have changed brushed my teeth and now lying in this still-unfamiliar bed , until Brad jumps in seconds later shirtless. He turned round and faced me and I was facing him.

"You're cute when your drunk by the way"

"What do you mean?"

"You're like a little child I just ins it so adorable"

"Mhmm" I said drifting off to la-la land.

"Well goodnight gorgeous , sleep tight" was the last thing I heard before I drifted off to a peaceful sleep.

Brads P.O.V

"You have to change out those clothes they look so uncomfortable "

"Very"she mumbled

"Well put them on" I replied pointing to the clothes.

"I'm cant do that all by myself" She said like a 5 year old.

"Do you want me to help you?"

"I can't do it on my own Brad , but don't tell Robyn she will be jealous"

Jealous?! Of what , does she like me? , does she not know she's Robyn!?

"Err-umm okay?" I said after a slight delay sounding confused

"Okay now hurry up I'm tired" She whined.

Ten minutes later she has changed , brushed her teeth and now lying in my bed.I take off my t-shirt and jeans and jump in to bed with her. I turned round and faced her beautiful face and just stared for a minute then broke the silence -

"You're cute when your drunk by the way"

"What do you mean?"

"You're like a little child I just think it so adorable"

"Mhmm" she as her eyes slowly close.

"Well goodnight gorgeous , sleep tight" was the last thing I said before she fell asleep.

I turned off my phone and plugged it into charge. I wrapped my arms around Robyn and kissed her temple then slowly drifted off into a peaceful slumber.

(A/N) Sorry for the long wait and shit chapter. So how are you liking it so far?

Going to have a Morgan and Jake P.O.V soon. Big news.

Tell me if there's any mistakes I will try and fix them.

Please vote and comment it would mean a lot , I know I'm a crap write but i do not care , hate if you want to hate☺️

Comment below and I will check out your fan fic.

Follow my Instagram; robynhamillxo