Sunset

Robyn's P.O.V

Its been about 2 weeks since the night out and the boys are flying to America in 5 days , with us girls of course. We will be in America for about 4 months. I cannot wait.

Tristan and Jaimielee went on a date to the movies last week , they have been really close lately so have me and Brad but , nothing special.

I've got a lot closer to Tris for some reason , were just so alike , he's just someone I can talk to thats lot my brother or a girl , I can't speak to Brad because that's who we occasionally talk about.

The boys have a couple of days off , then an interview a day before we fly out , so today were going to the beach , me and the girls are in my room on the tour bus getting ready , were all freshly washed and shaved , just doing our hair make-up and outfits.

Today I chose on wearing a baby blue bikini for in the water and I have a matching bandana. I put the bikini on and went to my wardrobe to pic out my clothes , it has been really warm lately , which is surprising for the UK.

"Erm excuse me , your not wearing that are you?" Jax said eye me up and down and shaking her head.

"Ehh...Uh yeah? What's wrong with it , does it make me look fat , do I look horrendous?" I said worryingly looking at myself in the full length mirror on the wall.

"Your not going to catch Brads attention in that , you need something eye catching and I've got just the bikini"

She walks out and comes back moments later holding up a white tie-dye bikini , that looked a little small for me.

"That wont fit me at all"

"Just go try it on" Jax said flinging it at my face.

"Okay , okay"

I put the bikini on , I'm not going to lie it did look good on but it was small on the top half of me and it showed of a bit to much cleavage for my liking.i walked out the bathroom I used to get changed in and spun around showing my friends.

"This , you are definitely wearing"

"Girl you look good" Nat said acting like a man.

"Fine I will wear it" I said rolling my eyes.

"You didn't have a choice anyway"

I walked over to my wardrobe as chose to wear a pear of black studded shorts , a white tight crop top and white converse and putting my flip flops in my bag just in case.

Jax and Jaimielee were wearing the same bikini in different colours , Jax's being pink and Jaimilees being blue. Natalie wore a black bikini that tied round the back of her neck.

We all headed off the beach with our bags , we decided to meet the boys there because we too to long to get ready.

I left my hair down in my natural waves and Natalie left hers naturally straight. Jax had hers in a plait and Jaimilee had a bun.

I lifted my raybans and that was us on our way to the beach.

Stopped at Starbucks , I just got a water because it was too warm for coffee.

We finally made it to the beach about 20 minutes of walking later , it took us about 5 minutes to spot the boys who were running around shirtless playing football , which was a very attractive sight , well apart from James , that would be wrong.

We walked over to the boys and sat our bags down.

Jax and Jaimielee went straight into the water , me and Nat just got our towels out , got out of our clothes well apart from our bikinis and lay on the beach soaking up the sun.