Morgans P.O.V (2)

Morgans P.O.V (2)

Its they day me and Jake fly out to America to start the other part of the tour , I cannot wait apart from the fact I've been sick everyday since Jakes performance at Wembley.

I think it might be food poisoning from that restaurant me and Jake went to after his show.

"Jake , have you finished packing?"

"Yeah I finished your bag too"

"Thanks I will be out in a minute"

I was just finishing off in the shower , dried my hair , put on my 'flight clothes' basically I had on light grey joggers and a plain black t-shirt. I just left make up and put my hair up in a bun.

"I'm ready" I said walking out the bathroom with all my last toiletries I need to pack.

"I just need to brush my teeth then we'll leave babe"Jake says kissing my cheek.

There those butterflies again.

Jake finished brushing his teeth and came over picked up his back and I picked up mine and we left checking out the hotel and getting in to a taxi off to the airport.

We exchanged small talk during the taxi ride to the airport and then soon enough we were checking our bags in and now were waiting on our plane , just shopping.

The flights in 30 minutes , 7:00am to be precise. Me and Jake and waiting in a line in a small coffee shop in the airport.

I wave of nauseous washed over me as I clamped my hand over my mouth. Oh god I feel horrible.

"You okay babe?" Jake said , worry lacing his tone.

"I-I don't feel so good , I'm going to nip to the bathroom , could you just get me a water?" I said handing Jake money.

"Okay babe , I will meet you at the table over there" he said pointing to the table in the corner.

I ran into the toilet and puked twice. This has been happening a lot the last couple of days. What if I'm pregnant or something? no I can't be.

Wait my period is 2 days late , and its never late. Oh God!

I splashed cold water on my face a couple of times and dried my face , I walked out the toilet to see if I could see a drug store in the airport.

Thank The Lord , there's a small Superdrug store across from the toilets.

I got into the drug store and bought two pregnancy tests , just incase. Paid for them and headed back to the toilets.

---------------------------------

"2 minutes , feels more like a century" I whisper to myself standing infront of the mirror in the toilet with the two pregnancy tests in the sink.

2 minutes later I picked up the first stick and checked to see the answer.

I read a plus sign off the stick. What!

Let's check the second one , just incase its different.

Plus sign

Oh god this is going to wreck Jakes career , he can't have a child , but I can't have an abortion I'm not killing a child.

Let's just go out and tell Jake and if he doesn't want it that's it , were over and I will just go home. (and probably never show my face again)

I walk out the bathroom after binning the two tests and walk over to the table in the corner , in the coffee shop where my boyfriend awaits.

He sees me coming and relief washes over his face , he must have been worried I was gone about 15 minutes. He smiles over at me and stands up to pull out my chair.

"Thank you"

"You okay , you look very pale"

"Eh yeah , I feel kind of sick"

"Aww , do u need anything"

"No I'm fine but we have to talk , before we get on that plane" I said mustering up a small smile.

"Erm okay. Should I be worried?"

"Erm I-Ii don't know how to say this" I said fiddling with my fingers nervously.

"Its fine babe , just say it" Jake said holding my two hands.

"Okay....Im ermm pregnant" I said pulling my hands away and fiddling with my zip on my jacket to distract myself.

"Are you sure?" He asks

"Yes I took two tests , that's why I took so long"

We sat in silence for five minutes , during that I kept looking up at Jake hoping he would say something. Every moment passed I got less hopeful.

Is this the end for us? I hope not.

I think I should probably go now , this isn't going anywhere. That's us.

----------------------------------

Jake's P.O.V

She's pregnant.Shes having a child , our child. I sat there for a while thinking this all over , how are we going to keep up with our careers , what's going to happen next.

She was sitting fiddling with her fingers , her nervous habit , just the way she bites her lip and sometimes just laughs. I love the way she throws her head back when she's laughing. I love every single thing about her.

I'm in love with Morgan Stewart and nothing's going to change that. Ever.

"Erm , I guess I better go if this isn't going to work out"

She started packing her stuff up and getting out of her seat with a prominent frown on her beautiful features.

I grabbed her wrists and lifted her chin up so she was looking me in the eyes.

"Morgan , I'm in love with you , I have been since the day I saw you in the crowd of my gig in London , you are the one , I know that and you're the only person on earth I would ever want to carry my child.Its sooner than I thought I would be a Dad but that makes me even more excited , I'm sorry for not saying anything there I was just surprised and worried about our future , but I don't need to be worry about any of that just now , all I want is you , and only you , so will you stay?"

"Yes of course , of course I will stay" she said , tears streaming down her face and jumping into my embrace wrapping her arms around my torso. I wrapped my arms around her small frame and kissed her temple.

"I love you babe"

"I love you too Jake" she replied smiling up at me , still hugging.

"Forever?"

"Forever and always" she replied giggling.

"Now let's get on this plane , USA here we come" I said grabbing mine and Morgans hand luggage in one hand and taking hers in the other and walked to our airplane gate.