The Tour

"Wake up , wake up Robyn"

"Five more minutes" I mumbled.

"Get up , Joe is picking us up in two hours" James said

I snapped my eyes open to Brad and James shaking me. Sometimes I hate these to idiots.

I soon realised I had no make-up on and my hair must be a riot. "I'm up Ok?" I said whilst jumping out of my bed and ruining in my en-suite and closing the door. I heard chuckles from the other side of the door.

Today was finally the day the boys started there tour and there first show was in Birmingham.

I jumped into a quick shower and went over my daily routine and finished about thirty minutes later. I got out the shower and dried my hair and straightening it and putting on my everyday make-up which consists of mascara , foundation eyebrow pencil and lipgloss.

I was still in my towel when I got out the bathroom and trotted over to my drawers to get clothes. I didn't bother on putting on something fancy since we would be traveling on a bus for 3 hours to Birmingham, so I decided on my black leggings and my favourite hoodie , my grey jack wills.

Once I was finished upstairs I went down to get some breakfast to find everyone was already dressed and James was eating his protein breakfast stuff in the kitchen.

"Took you long enough to get ready" James said

"I didn't take-oh right" I said , checking the time. I took 1 hour and a half to get ready , joe was coming in half an hour and I still haven't eaten. Guess its just an apple for me then.

I grabbed an apple and went back into the living room where everyone was sitting , having there own conversations. So I just sat and and watched tv.

James came into the living room to tell us we were leaving in 15 minutes so I went to tell my mum and Millie goodbye.

"Mum , Millie where are you" I shouted whilst walking up stairs.

"Millie's room"

I didn't reply I just headed to Millie's room. My mum was in there teaching Millie how to play the keyboard.My family have always been musical , my dad was a music teacher in a primary school , my mums a nurse but she played instruments a lot when she was younger.

"I'm going to miss you guys"
I said hugging my mum and sister trying not to tear up.

"We will miss you too honey , just promise to call at least 3 time a week and text me at any time you can"

"I will I promise"

"Millie , be good for mum , okay? Don't be to much trouble" I said laughing at Millie.

"I will , don't worry , before you go can you listen to this song I'm playing for my school talent show?"

"Of course , go ahead"

I listened to the song she played and recognised it as Q Mcfly and 1D mash up , I think I've infected my sister with my obsession for Mcfly. She played it amazingly I loved it , it's lasted about 6/7 minutes but it was break taking.

"OMG Millie that was amazing , you should definitely play that at your talent show , when is it?"

"It's a week away and I'm really nervous"

"You'll do amazing , I wish I could come see you" I said slightly disappointed that I couldn't see my baby sister playing her mash up.

"I know I wish you could but I'm sure mum will record it all"

"I will" my mum said , she always recorded stuff , he's so embarrassing.

I heard a horn sound from outside and rushed to the window to only notice it was a massive tour bus with Joe standing outside waiting. Eeuurgh I don't want to leave my mum and Millie here but I get to see Mcfly so I will live.

"Mum , that's Joe"

"Aw , I will miss you sweetie , don't have to much fun" my my said hugging me and laughing.

"I will miss you big sis , remember phone or I will hunt you down." Millie threatened with humour.

" I will , I will calm down , any I'm away to get my suitcases bye , love yous"

"Love you too , bye" I got back in unison.

"Robyn , hurry Joes outside" James shouted from the bottom of the stairs.

"I know , come help me lift my bags , I'm kind of struggling here" I said

I heard a sigh then , moments later James appeared in my room lifting my suitcase like it was empty. I just picked up my smaller suitcase and took it downstairs.

"Thanks James" I said running downstairs in front of him , then rolling my suitcase to the storage place of the bus , where Brad was placing his case.

"Here let me help with that" Brad said taking the small case from my hands and putting it in ye storage.

"Thanks"

"Nice outfit" Brad teased because i basically looked like a tramp. Guess he'll have to get used to it.

"Don't judge me" I said poking him in the side which caused him to laugh , that adorable laugh.

"I'm not judging you , I like the way your dressed , especially those leggings" he said.

I jumped onto the bus infront of him and climbed up the very steep stairs. Until I felt someone's hand on my arse , I turned round and noticed Brad was the only one standing there. I just rolled me eyes at him and in return he winked at me. Oh God I swear this boy makes me melt. I turned feeling the heat rise to my cheeks.

"Wow this bus is bigger than I thought" I said sitting down next to Tris , then followed by Brad who sat next to me.

"I know , its amazing" Tris replied grinning like an idiot.

Everyone else soon pilled on the bus and before we knew it we were on the road to Birmingham. After about 20 minutes of talking to everyone I got bored and put in my earphones and listened to my playlist which consisted of bands. I have a feeling this tour going to be amazing.

(A/N) sorry for the wait , and a shit chapter , just a filler , don't know the next time I will update. Please , vote and comment. Sorry if there's spelling mistakes , I'm lazy.