An ordinary day

This chapter is ....well .. I have writer's block... don't judge me 🤗

Nia's POV

Peep,peep ,peep goes my freaking alarm. Why do I even have an alarm for Sunday, sometimes I really question the things I do.

Well today's going to be an ordinary adult day. Sometimes I miss high school ,the homework, the teachers, the cute boys and all of my best memories.

Sighing, I get off bed and go do my daily morning routine.

As usual the amazing aroma of my mom's cooking breakfast fill the house.

"Morning mija," my mom greeted me.

"Hola mami, hoy te ves muy bonita,"
I kissed her on the cheek.

"Doesn't she always look beautiful," says my dad coming and giving both of us a hug.

Then my sister comes and we all sat at the table and had breakfast while talking and laughing as we usually do most days.

After cleaning up, I get my laptop and head to the library after saying goodbye.

On the way to the library, I head to my favorite cafe and buy myself a muffin and latte.

I was about to leave when someone said my name.

"Nia, hey wait up!" I looked behind to see Logan rushing towards me, looking incredibly dashing of course.

Why does he have to look so good everytime.

"Hey Logan, what are you doing here?" I asked smiling at him.

"I was on my way home, when I saw this place that I actually never noticed before so I decided to check it out"he said shrugging.

"Yeah, I come here all the time, the coffee and pastries are the best"

He looked at me thoughtfully for moment.
"What do you suggest I get then?"

I smiled ,"Well the the cookies and muffins are my favorite you should try them unless you don't want to"

"Maybe I will, can you wait here for a minute I will be right back,"

"Sure", I said then he left to get in line.

After a minute or two he comes back with bags of pastries.

"Did you buy all the cookies and the muffins? I ask laughing.

"No, but most of them",he said while laughing.
"Where are you heading ?",he asked while we excited the cafe.

"I was actually heading to the library" I said rocking on my feet.

"Well, if you don't mind sitting with me out here and helping me finish these" he smiled hopefully while lifting the bags in his hand.

How could I say no to him and the food?

"Of course, sure" I smiled back it him.

He gave me a breathtakingly beautiful smile when we both sat down at one of the tables outside the cafe.

We ate and chatted for what seemed like hours until he got a call and had to leave.

"I hope we can do this again sometime," he smiled shyly.

"Of course, just give me a call, wait do you have my number?" I asked then I realised we hadn't exchanged numbers yet.

I asked for his phone politely and inputted my phone number and gave him mine to do the same.

"I'll text you later," he said after I politely declined his offer to take me home.

He quickly pecked me on my cheek and left to meet his driver.

I waved at him as they left.

I can't wait to text him tonight. 
I looked up at the sky and sighed what an ordinary day.

Mil gracias a todos los que leyeron este capítulo😍😍
Thanks for reading 😚😚
Leave a like or comment por favor 😚🤗