Oh Mother

After a few moments his mother composed herself and smiled.

"I'm Sasha it's nice to meet you, what's your name again?" She asked smiling

"Nia" I murmured.

"It's nice meeting you Nia, I'm Michael welcome to the family" Mr

"It's nice meeting you Nia, I'm Michael welcome to the family" Mr. Vanderbilt said and his wife nudged him.

"Nia, do you mind if we have a talk" His mother said and starting pulling me away from him without waiting for a reply

She pulled me into a nearby room and turned on the light.

"What business do you have with my son" she blurted out.

"No, let me rephrase that are you with my son because of his wealth?" She asked rudely.

"No, of course not" I said quickly.

"So you didn't know who he was before you started dating him?" She asked raising her perfectly shaped eyebrow.

"Well yes I did but--"

"So you decided to go with him for his money" she said accusingly.

"No, with all due respect Mrs. Vanderbilt your son is the one who asked me on a date" I said firmly.

"Listen, my son is naive and doesn't know what's good for him but for his sake I'll try to like you until he realizes that you're not worth it. So let's start over, it's nice to meet you Nia" she said then hugged me and left the room.

I was so confused. What the heck just happened.

I left the room to look for Logan still bewildered by his mother's bipolar behaviour.

" Logan " I called tapping him on his shoulder.

"I was just about to call you, are you alright? What did my mother say to you?"

"We had a talk and then she hugged me and left" I said furrowing my eyebrows.

"I taught she kidnapped you, are you sure you're alright" he said holding my face in his hands.

"Yes Logan although I should be the one asking if you're fine" I said leaning closer and kissing him on the lips softly.

He sighed. "My mom said that my grandfather will be fine but I don't know Nia, I don't want to lose him".

I held his face and kissed him all over his face covering him with lipstick and he began laughing and I began to aswell.

He stopped and looked me in the eyes and whispered "thank you" and kissed me deeply.

"What for?" I questioned him.

"For just being here with me when I need you, you know you're the best girlfriend a guy could ask for" he grinned looking down at me.

"I know" I winked and we both laughed.

We spent the entire night talking to people and laughing. It was awesome and his mom even cracked jokes with me.

Everything was ten times better than what I expected.

Logan dropped me off and gave me a toe curling kiss goodbye.

As expected as I entered my home I was bombarded with tons of questions about tonight but I loved every minute of it.

Gracias a todos que leyeron este capítulo ❤❤
I'm in high school, what about you guys?
Te amo😍😘😚