Parents

Well this chapter is well..... I hope you enjoy.😘😘

Nia's POV

*******
A week later..

I have tried talking to Logan but he's always busy and this new girl thing is making me crazy worried and Logan being unresponsive is not helping at all.

"It's been 7 days and I haven't gotten one call from him, mamá" I whined.

"Mija, he's probably busy he is the son of multi billionaires, cariño don't you think maybe you're over thinking it a little" my mom said reassuringly kissing me on my forehead.

"No sé mamá, it's just he always makes time for me, always" I said looking down.

She held my face in her hands and looked at me lovingly.

"Stop worrying yourself mija, how about I make you some tacos huh" she said stroking my hair softly.

"That would be nice, gracias mamá" I smiled hugging her.

She let me go and went to make them for me.

I flopped on my bed and called Logan hoping he would answer.

I sighed when it rang three times without answer.

"Nia, hello"

I gasped "Logan?"

" Yeah it's me, I was just about to call you to apologize for not calling or texting, I had a family emergency in Italy" he said sadly.

"It's okay, are you alright?" I asked concerned.

"I'm ok now it's just my grandfather is sick and he's getting worse and it's taking a toll on me and my family" he said in dismay.

"Do you want to come over or I could meet you somewhere" I asked hopefully.

"Yeah I'll come pick you up I'd like you to meet my parents if you don't mind" he said full of hope.

" Oh ok I'd love to meet your parents" I said happily although I was far from happy if anything I was terrified.

"Great, you made my day Mia, I'll see you in an hour bella" he said cheerfully and he hung up.

I sighed and began panicking.
What am I going to wear I have to call Leah. Why did I agree to this.

I called Leah, Mia, my sister and my mom and they came in less than 6 minutes.

Leah burst into my room with my mom, sister and Mia following her.

"How much time do we have?" She asked breathing heavily.

"He said he'll be here in an hour, did you run here?" I asked.

"No time for questions let's get her ready girls" she shouted running into my closet.

My mom shoved me into the bathroom to take a shower and they started rummaging thorough my room.

I quickly took a shower and dried my skin and Mia and sister started doing my hair and makeup.

While Leah and my mom put together and outfit for me.