Lucifer Entertainment

It was a new peak of a new day and Ji-Sua was already up very early and working. Recalling the strange incident that happen last night, she had took one more look at the buisness card and thought to herself.

"Maybe I don't have to leave at this moment? What if I do want more, so does that mean I can become a K-idol and marry my bias Lee Seung Gi?"

Ji-Sua sighed dreamily as she imagined herself with her bias, lifting ber chin up to get the warm kisses from the suns ray that gave her a feel of joy she had spread her arms out and twirled loving the idea of it

Imagining to be with Lee Seung Gi who had just recently came back from the military, she was determined to win her chance into being in the spotlight .

Ji-Sua was still skeptical, was this all just a howx ir was this really a legitimate thing that had happened to her? How random was it for her to meet the CEO of Lucifer Entertainment? Just by a simple accident she had been referred to be an idol? Getting more information from this entertainment she had grabbed the latest newspaper she could find and read through it . Ji-Sua could tell that this entertainment was just as big and popular than any other company out here, investigating more into this industry she then went on and went to the location of Lucifer Entertainment.

Once arriving to the heavily crowded area, she forced herself through the crowd, nearly fighting through many of all seem to big fans of each idol that was in there. Paparazzi was almost at every corner eyeing the building down for anyone to step out. Living a life as an idol was a gift and a curse, they were never really any privacy even if they wanted to.

Finally getting near the entrance of the building, she had panted at the fight she had to put up with. There were rowdy people and was animals at that. As she settled and straightened herself out she had overheard a few people around her gossiping.

"CEO Woo Hwi-chul has such beautiful idols! Expecially P.K!"

"Ah! I can tell he passes anyone with a doubt! We should go and become a trainee and meet P.K Oppa! "

"Yes! We should! After exams we should go quickly but let's hurry and sign up to be in his program for the next season!!"

Ji-Sua mouth opened , smirking in amazement she then cooed to herself in facination.

"He is really who he says he was. He also runs a program? This man is cool indeed"

Shrugging her shoulders and humming in triumph, Ji-Sua dropped the newspaper inside the recycling bin and made her way to the ice cream shop, the sun was shining so beautifully and the weather was chilly due to the high winds.

General Dong had just arrived along the same time as Ji-Sua and he was suprised that she was there quite early.

"Good morning Ji-Sua! You're here early"

"Good morning General Dong, I was excited to get to work so I came here to start my day early "

"Is that so? Ah- do you have a moment? We need to talk if that is fine"