Intimacy

"Hippos Hippos knows how to dance! Monkeys they climb on trees! Wolves they like to play! Hey!" Ji-Sua sung with the little monkey family from the Magical Fruit Mountain.

The monkeys had loved to play with there fairy and even wanted her to officially live with them forever more! Each individual had loves Ji-Sua, once there big brother O-Gong wasn't around to aid them Ji-Sua on the other hand had put all of them under her wings and nurtured them. It had been weeks in advanced that O-Gong had went off for his business, not quite sure what it was hut he left his family behind worried since the last time he was gone, he had a lot of enemies in search of him due to his tricks.

Mid-Afternoon, Ji-Sua had made a huge feast for her beloved monkeys. They all sung and played and ate all together until they decided to have a mid-afternoon nap. Each monkey laid on the grass alongside each other just for each others comfort .

"Ji-Sua noona! Please tell us a story!"

"Yes! Tell us! Please tell us!"

All the monkeys all cheered and made a small fuss making Ji-Sua to give in.

"Alright! After the story, we should all sleep! Okay?"Ji-Sua said pointing at every single monkey before all as they cooed in agreement.

"Long ago, there was a very sacred land that was believed to be doomed . Legend was told that no one, even the most powerful immortal could never step foot on this very land.  Though- there was told
that people who had stepped foot inside this very place had never returned but only the weeping souls from those that are missing could be heard"Ji-Sua said, with her serious expression.

"Noona~ does it mean that there's a demon living there in that sacred land?" The youngling asked as the rest of the curious monkeys went along.

"Yes, a very disturbing demon with only one eye! I have even heard of rumors that they love to eat naughty monkeys alive!"

All the monkeys all whimpered at the terrifying thought of being eaten alive, all huddling in . Ji-Sua soon chuckled as folded her arms.

O-Gong had arrived back from his business and he was excited to be back home with his brothers and sisters to make up the hours he had been gone, before he opened the gate, he had eased dropped on Ji-Sua who was telling the most ridiculous story he had ever heard. Licking the inside of mouth, he had open the gates and cleared his throat to grab there attention.