In Denial

It wasn't even long that she had arrived in Seoul and everything seemed to be occuring so quickly without hesitation, reuniting back with Son O-Gong was really an unexpected turn and it was a constant confusion for her on how he was the only one to manage to pull out her sword without a struggle.

Pulling her pin out, she had turned her pin into the magical dagger as she examined it , maybe if she had gotten someone random to pull it from her then she could find out the truth for herself.

Seeing a random civilian walking towards her she had tooken this chance to ask them for the huge favor.

"Excuse me! Can I please have your time?"

The stranger took his headphone out as he casually smiled in respect as he answered her.

"How may I help you?" The male said as he gazed at her.

Ji-Sua held up her sword as she looked at the male confidently as he just stared at her confusingly in what the female wanted with the swirdvand in her hand.

"I need you to help me pull this sword! Will you do that?" She said as the male chuckled at the strange question.

"I will give you 50 won for you if you can" she bribed as the stranger chuckled in agreement to win 50 won.

The stranger grabbed unto the sword as he held unto the end, pulling it he was a bit shocked when he couldn't unshealth the sword.

"Is this a joke? Is it glued?" The stranger said as Ji-Sua shook her head anxiously.

"Look here it is not glued! Do it like this!" She said as she grabbed the sword from him unshealth it without a sweat and then handed back at the dumbfounded male who held the sword and tried it once again. Ji-Sua furrowed her eyesbrows as she watched him carefully.

"How can he not pull it?" She hummed to herself as she tapped her chin.

The attention started to come when the watched the male struggle, he had soon given up and giving Ji-Sua more chances now that many different strangers from men to woman and kids wanted to try since they witness the small show. All had went in to try but all have unsuccessfully failed leaving Ji-Sua to sigh in defeat.

Everyone all muttered about when Son O-Gong saw a small crowd while he was on his way to Sam Jangs, he was a bit nosey and wanted to witness the commotion before heading over towards her place. Pushing people to the side, he ended up watching a buff man trying to unshealth the sword and Ji Sua seem to be a bit upset from the side.

"This is a scam, this sword is glued!" The buff male sad as he handed it to Ji-Sua who blinked.

Son O-Gong let out a laugh when he saw Ji-Sua scratch her head, is this what really all the commotion was about? Stepping himself in the middle of the crowd he then faced the buff guy as Son O-Gong patted the man's shoulders in cue.

"Why couldn't you pull that sword out? You're bigger than me! I bet you I can pull this sword out without any struggle" Son O-Gong said as he patted the males arms.

"You think you can pull this out? Everyone tried and can't even pull it out! If you can pull this out, I'll give you 200 wons and she will give you a extra 500 wons as well"

Son O-Gong opened his mouth in suprised as his eyes met Ji Sua's who avoided his gaze.

"Is that so?" He said as all the crowd all laughed at Son O-Gongs confidence.

"We will pay 200 wons!"

"We will pay 100 wons!"

Everyone started to bribe there portion as Son O-Gong felt pleased, just by pulling this fairy sword out he will earn money by something so simple. Making his way over towards Ji-Sua, he didn't take the sword from from her. Placing his hands on the handles and glaring at her deeply into her orbs, Son O-Gong slowy felt the sword pull away as it unshealth, everyone all gasped from what they witness at the strange phenomenon.

Ji-Sua heart started to race as Son O-Gong fully pulled it out, bringing the sword towards the sky everyone had all cheered as some was in straight denial. Watching the money fall before Ji Sua and Son O-Gong, she couldn't even deny her fate.

"You are in fact my soulmate Son O-Gong"

"Where's my 500 wons Ji-Sua?" Son O-Gong said as Ji-Sua blinked and pulled out her money bag.

Son O-Gong watched her open her bag as he clicked his tongue, putting the sword back into it's carrier he then help Ji-Sua grab the money out of it with a huge gummy grin.

"You're to slow, I'll keep the extra 50 wons from delaying me from meeting with someone" he said as he used his spell to capture all the money around him.

The dagger turned back unto her pin as she held a good grip to it, watching Son O-Gong walk off she had stumbled to herself as she walked off to get herself a drink. Heading towards the cocktail bar where she encountered, she had pushed the door inside as Fairy Ha immediately rushed next to her.

"Welcome back Ji-Sua, I heard a lot about you" she said as Ji-Sua blinked in confusion.

Son O-Gong did in fact talk about her a whole lot and she didn't want to make it as weird as it sounded since she was still new around. In fact she had felt bad and upset for what her brother General Dong did to lay her off like that.

"You must of met my brother, General Dong?" She said as Ji Sua nodded repeadedly.

"Ah, General Dong is your brother? Yeah you guys look a like" she said as Fairy Ha let out a laugh.

"We are sharing a same body, my name is Fairy Ha so you are welcome here all you want. Is there anything you want to drink? Whiskey as before?" She said as Ji-Sua smiled.

"Yes please-" Ji-Sua said as she gotten herself comfortable on the stool.

Ji-Sua spend her night with Fairy Ha as the two shared common interests and other things. The two felt a bit connected as they spend more with each other. Fairy Ha had now officially made Ji-Sua her best friend and now the two had a great bond with each other.