CH. 1- The Start

JACK'S POV

" Everyone please gather around." Rudy said as we gathered to hear what he had to say.

" Everyone I am sorry to say but with kim gone, we don't make the required limit for students." He said and we looked confused.

" What does that mean?" Milton asked.

" It means that we lose the dojo in two weeks unless we get atleast one more student." He answered.

" But this is our home." I protested.

" The law doesn't care, jack!" Milton shouted at me.

" How do u know nerd!" I shouted back.

" Oh! That's it!" He said puting up his fist.

" U better just admit defeat, because u can't hit!" He jumped at me and we started to fight.

" Stop it!" Jerry said getting between us. " We might lose this place and u to are argueing now!"

" He is right." Rudy said.

" We could get a new student before then." I told them.

" There's no time, dumb one." Milton said rolling his eyes.

" That's it! I'm tired of u!" I yelled.

" Stop!" shouted rudy.

Me and milton don't always fight, but sometimes he just gets on my nerves. One day we get along fine and then the next we feel like killing each other.

KARI'S POV

" I hear rudy will lose the dojo." Ky said looking out the window.

" No! That won't work!" Darkness yelled punching a hole in the wall.

" I thought u would be happy. Since when he leaves you can go in and just take what's yours." I said looking at the hole.

" If they lose the dojo that means since that's the tenth person who bought it the city will tare it down. And do u know what happens then?" He said in a calm voice.

I started to answer, but then he answered his own queston.

" It means the scoll is gone before I can get it back! It was bad enough when the person hid it and died. Now all these years tring to find it will be wasted!" He screamed and slamed his hand on the table beside him.

" What if we take it tonight?" I asked.

" How are we going to do that? They will be there and we don't know where the scoll is!"

" Well, I've been listening to their conversations and they are camping at north view camping site. We could look all night and they wouldn't know." Ky said.

" Fine. Ky u will go but...." Darkness started.

"I knew u would say me. I know where to enter and where to look and..."

" And u will take kari."

" What?! Why?"

" U need a look out and she needs training."

" Yes! My first mission!" I started jumping around. Then darkness hit the table and I just calmed down. Me and ky went to our rooms to get ready.

JERRY'S POV

We went to phil's bowling alley to hang out. I sat at a table with jack while the rest talked to phil.

" What's wrong jerry?" Jack asked me.

" I just was thinking.." I started.

" U thinking? That's your problem." Milton cut me off as he sat down

" I mean, I was thinking if we don't have the dojo will we still be friends?"

" Of course we will jerry." Jack said.

" But we won't have the dojo?" I asked

" Well, we could try and get more students by advertising." Milton said

" That might work. Let's get going." I said and we went to pack for the camping trip.

KY'S POV

So I had to take kari with me, just because she's the darkness's daughter. I could do this by myself. I went to my room to get my black hoodie and jeans. When I went to her room to see if she was ready, she came out in a short black dress, with dimonds around the waist and high heel boots.

" What r u wearing?" I asked her.

" My outfit for the mission."

" I guess it will have to work. Come on. We have to get going."

We entered the thrown room to tell darkness we were leaving. Darkness was standing next to the window.

" We are heading out now." I told him.

" Ky, if you don't get the scoll don't bother coming back."

" Yes sir." I said quitly.

We went the dojo and hide behind some trashcans. When they leave we will go in and get the scoll.

~~:-) ~~(-:~~

What do you think will happen? Leave me comments to tell me what you think should happen. Hope you liked it. :-)