Ch 14- The Escape

JACK

Ky threw kate up against the wall. She fell flat on the ground. Not moving.

" Hey! You can't do that to kate!" I screamed.

" Why? She betrayed you and locked you in there. And her name is kari." He said walking away. Darkness followed him.

" We have to save her." I said quietly.

" What?" Milton asked.

" I said we have to save her. We cant let her die." I turned to look at them.

" No she betrayed us." Milton declared.

" Ya bro. Let it go." Jerry agreed.

" As much as it pains me I have to go with milton on this." Rudy said.

" Come on what happened to helping people no matter what and if we dont we loose the dojo." I stared at them.

" What about what she did to us? Plus we have to find our way out of here." Milton said.

" She tried to help. Look the keys are still in her hand." I pointed to her.

" Forget her lets get out of here." They started looking around. Dont worry kate. Ill save you. I thought to myself. But first i had to get out of here. I looked around. Wood. Thats the answer. The door was made of wood. Ive broken wood before i can do it again.

" Hey guys. The door is made of wood. I can kick down the door." I looked at them.

" True. It should crumble. But its loud. Ky and the others would run in here in about 30 secs from the crash." Milton said.

" But look the doors right there. It will be easy to get out fast." Jerry pointed to the near by.

" But we would have to go straight to the door." Rudy pointed out.

" Then we'll go straight there." That will be a statement i could not follow. I readied myself. And the door fell with one swift kick. The rest started to leave but i went to kate.

" Come on jack." Jerry said.

" What are you doing?" Rudy stop running toward the door.

" Keep going i'll be there soon." I shouted at him. He kept running. I grabbed kate and picked her up. Ky and his crew ran in. He ordered half of them to follow my friends. I tried to run. But ky grabbed me. I quickly sat down kate and went hand to hand combate with ky. I started to take him to his knees. When he got the upper hand. I saw them taking kate away. I fought to save her. I would have lost if milton hadnt of threw ky back. He helped me up.

" What are you doing?" I asked.

" Like you said, Never leave a friend behide no matter what." I smiled.      " Come on grab kate. Lets get out of here." I grabbed kate. Milton and I ran out. They tried to run after us. But rudy was waiting in a truck. It was all clear from here.
~~~~~~~~~~
They broke out and saved kate. But thats not the end of the story. Keep reading to find out what happens. If you give me ideas your name will be put in my in book! But you have to hurry. It ends June 30. So hurry. Tell me what you think so far by messaging me, posting on my wall or commenting here. Thanks for reading.