CH. 4- Kari in the dojo

KARI'S POV

I was so happy that I get to search for the scoll. But I was exicited to see Jack again. Darkness gave me some clothes to blend in. The clothes were so bright and colorful. I went to the main room to see Ky.

" Ok. The plan is get into the dojo. just do a couple flips through the door and ask if there is a place you could stay. Rudy is so desperate he'll let you in easy." Ky said.

" That easy?" I said confused.

" Ya. Oh and when they ask how you know them say you know eddie."

" Are you sure that it won't take a little more?"

" No."

" Ok." I stood up and was about to leave when Darkness came in.

" Ky did you tell her the plan." Darkness asked.

" Yes Darkness." Ky replied.

" Kari, your new name is Kate Smith."

" Why do I need a new name."

" Don't qustion me."

" Sorry Darkness." I said sitting down.

" You can't let people know who you really are."

" Yes Darkness." Darkness left and Ky continued the lesson.

(A few hours later)

I walked into the thrown room to see Darkness. He was standing by the window.

" Darkness, I'm ready to go."

" Ok. Where's ky?" Ky walked in.

" I'm here." He said standing beside me.

" Go with my daughter and make sure she gets in safe."

" Ok."

" Kari, Ky, if she doesn't get in there will be punishment."

" Yes, father" I said as ky said " Yes, darkness." We stood up and went to a ally beside the dojo.

" Ok. Remember the plan?"

" Ya."

" Ok. Go on."

I went outside the dojo door and did a flip then a spin then a flip again through the door. But then I tripped and tumbled to the wall. Everyone was staring at me.

" Guess I didn't land that." I said smiling.

" Are you ok?" Jack asked helping me up.

" Ya. Wait where am I?"

" You are in the Wasbie dojo." Rudy said.

" Oh. Well I better get going." I stood up and turned around. " Could I stay here for a few days?"

" What?" Rudy asked.

" I'm from out of state and have nowhere to go. So I just wondered, since I knew eddie and he talk about this place." I said with a sad face looking down.

" You knew eddie?" Jerry asked.

" No." Rudy said at the same time Jack said, " Yes."

Jack pulled Rudy to the side. I could hear their entire conversation.

" Rudy, You saw she can move."

" So. This isn't a hotel."

" That's our new student. We won't lose the dojo. She can't be that bad if she knows eddie."

" Your right. Ok. She can stay." They walked back over.

" I'm sorry. I shouldn't have asked. I'll go." I started to leave then Jack grabbed my arm.

" Wait. You can stay."

" Great." I smiled. Jerry danced over.

" What ado girl? If you need help I'll be here." He said flirtingly. I covered my mouth and laughed. Jack pushed him back.

" Really? That's your move?" Milton asked.

" Well, I'm going to go grab my bag." I stood up. I went to the ally where Ky was hiding.

" Hey, Ky. Ky its me." I called. He jumped down from the roof.

" Hey. Did you get in?"

" Yes! And they didn't even ask my name."

" Ok. Now just keep them occupied and at night let me in from the roof."

" Ok." He handed me my bag. I can't believe I got in that easy. This is going to be fun. When I went back in everyone was talking.

" So where do I put this?" I asked holding a the bag.

" Here I'll take those." Jack said taking the bags. " Hey your the girl from last night." He pointed out as he backed up.

" Wait your the one jack went on and on about this moring?" Jerry said. Jack nudge him.

" Oh, your the guy that gave me a place to sleep." I said dumbly.

" Nice to see you again." He said.

" You too."

" You never told me your name."

" My name is kate smith. How about you?"

" Oh, my name is jerry." Jerry interupted.

" I'm milton."

" I'm the sensa rudy."

" Guys, she meant me. Now that you met everyone else, let me introduce myself. I'm Jack."

" Now I know who to put the phone number under in my contacts." I said.

" About last night. why were you with ky? If you don't mind me asking." Jack asked.

" Umm. He... is a friend of mine."

" Someone as nice as you knows ky?" Rudy asked, making everyone stare at me.

" What? How do you know ky?" I asked playing dumb.

" He's my cousin." Jack spoke up.

" Ya. He tried to kill jack and throw him off the great wall of china." Rudy said.

" Anyway," Jack said tring to advoid the topic. " This way to your room." He walk out of the room with my bag and I followed. We left the rest and went down the hall to a large room with a bed, a t.v, a desser, a side table, and a few posters. The walls were pink and so was everything in there. There was trophies in a glass case. I walked over to them while jack put the bag on the pink bed. The trophies were for a girl named kim.

" Who's kim?" I asked.

" She used to be at the old dojo till she left. All the stuff she left we moved in here and she loved pink so we painted it pink. I hope you like it. Its all we have."

" Its ok. I just never seen this much pink." I smiled and he laughed.

" I guess so. Is this the clothes you brought?"

" I couldn't bring much."

" Oh. One day I'll take you shopping."

" You don't have to."

" Ya, but I want to." He gave me a smile. Then left. His smile is so cute.

~~:-) ~~(-:~~

Do you think anyone knows? What do you think will happen to jack and kari. Next chapter Kari will have to start working hard to keep her secrect. See what happens. I hope you liked the chapter:-)