Ch 13- The Truth Part 2

Jack

" She's my daughter." Darkness said. I was shocked and I could tell that the rest were as shocked as I was.

" Is this true?" I asked softly.

" I knew something was up!" Milton said.

" No. Please. I didn't." Kate said.

" So your not his daughter and you didn't use us to get a peice of paper?" Jerry questioned.

" Yes I did." She said as I looked away. " At first. But then I got to know you and found out that your really nice and cute. Then when I found the scoll I desided to stay cause you guys are awesome and I started to like you, jack."

" You lied." Rudy said.

" I'm really sorry." She pleaded.

" You betrayed us." I looked at her.

" Jack please. Believe me. I never meant to hurt you." She was nearly crying.

" Good bye kari." I said turning away.

" No. Jack. Please." She begged.

" Ky get my daughter out of here." Darkness said. Ky came up and took her arm. He draged her away. She was saying sorry the whole time. I felt bad but she shouldn't have lied.
Kari

When ky took me in the other room, the darkness closed the door. I yanked my arm from ky.

" Why did you do that?"  I screamed.

" What? Drag you out of there." Ky said.

" No! Hurt them like that!" I yelled.

" You fell in love with them. We had to." Ky replied. Father was holding the scoll where I could reach. I grabbed the scoll from his hands and run to the window. Outside of the window is a small pond that leads to a stream that leads to the ocean. So if I dropped it, it would be gone forever. And they knew it too.

". Kari I order you to step away from the window." Father shouted.

" Let them go." I screamed louder. They were closing in.

" Ok. Give it here and we will." Ky said

" I don't trust you. Give me the key now." They both started to walk toward me. " No only ky." Father backed up and ky came closer with the key in his hand. I grapped the key and ran into the other room. Jack and the rest stared at me when I entered. Ky and father ran after me with a couple other guys. I tried to unlock the cage but before I could ky came up and grabbed me by the waist. I slapped him and he put me down. But then he turned around and throw me against the wall. And knocked me out.