Grade 7? Funn

I pulled my long brown hair back into a ponytail and slipped on two black hair elastics. I grabbed my plastic container of Lululemon headbands and grabbed a blue one and slipped it on my head to match my blue Hollister shirt. I grabbed my backpack and ran out my bedroom door not bothering to look in the mirror. I ran up to my mom who was reading the newspaper and kissed her on the cheek. I grabbed a banana from the glass bowel ,pulled my converse on and ran out the door."Bye Sweetie!" My mom called after me. I didn't bother to say bye back. I kept a steady jogging pace while trying to peel my banana. I finally un peeled the banana peel and threw it in somebody's recycling bin. I broke a piece off and popped it in my mouth as I ran. When the banana was gone I ran as fast as I could so I wouldn't be late. I ran up the school's stepsrunning throught and into peopleI burst through the doors. The hallways were still full. That's good I thought. I took my backpack off my shoulder and took out my gr.7 schedule. First class I had Math. I had no idea where that class was it was the first day seriously!

After a half an hour of walking around (This school is HUGE!) I finally found room 210 Math gr.7. I slowly opened the door. Everybody turned their heads towards me. "Ah Miss. Bridle, I see you have joined us." I think Mr.Rabidioux was it not sure marked me down late on the attendance. "Uh I got lost sorry."I said before walking to take a seat beside a very cute boy.He was wearing a yellow and black checkered sort of "blouse" on with a black tee-shirt underneath.He was wearing denim jeans and blue Etnies. The teacher started talking about how numbers can go into division or something. The boy next to me passed me a note saying:

Hey Im Zane u?

I grabbed a pencil from my backpack and wrote:

Hey im Brighten I wrote back.

I only had 20 minutes since I took up the whole class trying to find the room. We passed the note back in fourth. It was almost the end of the class so I wrote:

Hey wanna sit with me at lunch? :D

Sure id be really happy to and your really pretty.*blushes*

I replied:

Awe. Thanks I say you pretty cute yourself ;) see ya at lunch the bells gonna ring.

I gave the note back to him he read it and winked at me and crumpled it up and stuffed it in his pocket. Not to soon after that the bell rang and I went to my next class. It turns out I have that class with Zane too. We walked to French together. Zane was really cute! He has light brown hair and had beautiful green eyes. He was skinny but not too skinny. Before I knew it we were at the French room. We both walked in together. I walked towards the middle and sat in one of the desks. Zane sat beside me at the other one. The French teacher Mme. Rudling went through introductions and passed out folders to keep out papers in. She didn't really give a lesson or anything she just let us talk to each other because it was the first day of grade 7 in a new school. Me and Zane turned around and started talking to the twin boys behind us. The one behind me was named Jake and the other one was Stephen. We talked to them for the rest of the period. Before the bell rang I asked them if they wanted to have lunch with me and Zane. They accepted greatfully. This was going to be a good day I thought.

Hey guys thanks for reading. Please tell your friends about it and Comment vote and rate. Lol bye and tell me if its an ok story to keep continuing.

Thanks bye