Grade 7? funn. part 5

Stephens P.O.V

I carried Brighten up to my house. It was a normal two story brick house. The house was surrounded by my mothers lush garden. I walked up the little path way up to the stairs. I didn't bother knocking on the door, i just walked right in. "MOM!"I shouted. "I need you to-"I started, but my mum came running down the stairs with her nursing tools. How did she do that? I thought. "Come and sit her on the couch Stephen."My mum said while walking into the living room. I set Brighten down in a sitting position on the couch. "Okay Brighten." My mum said after a few seconds of examining the cut. "Your going to need stitches." "Oh great." She muttered. My mum searched through the little case of tools and pulled out a cloth and bottle. She poured some of the liquid onto the cloth and handed it to Brighten. "Here honey, put this on your cut. It will help the pain and make it a little numb." Brighten took the cloth and gently put it on her cut. "Okay. Hold it there for a few minutes. Jake please stay with her while I talk to Stephen in the kitchen."My mum said. I followed her into the kitchen. "What's up?" I asked my mum when we were in the kitchen. "She's the girl from my vision."My mum whispered in a hushed tone. I gaped at her. "Seriously?!"I half shouted and whispered. She nodded her head yes. I stared at her shocked. You see my mum has had visions for the past couple of weeks. Yesterday night she saw Brighten hanging over at our house. ""How did you know she was hurt?"I asked suddenly. "I had another vision today where you brought Brighten here, hurt."She answered. "Oh I see." I said lamely.

Brighten's P.O.V

Stephen carried me up to a two story brick house. The house was pretty normal. A beautiful garden surrounded the house. A path led up to the front steps. Stephen walked up the little path way and opened the door. He walked into the hallway and shouted. "MOM!" Stephen shouted."I need you to-"he started, but his mum came running down the stairs with her nursing tools. How did she know I was hurt? I asked inside my head. "Come and sit her on the couch Stephen."His mum said while walking into the living room. Stephen set me down gently on a black leather couch.. "Okay Brighten." My mum said after a few seconds of examining the cut. "Your going to need stitches." "Oh great." I muttered. I hated stitches but at least it's not as bad as needles I thought. Stephens mum searched through the little case of tools and pulled out a cloth and bottle. She poured some of the liquid onto the cloth and handed it to me. "Here honey, put this on your cut. It will help the pain and make it a little numb." I took the wet cloth and gently put it on my cut. It didn't hurt at all. "Okay. Hold it there for a few minutes. Jake please stay with her while I talk to Stephen in the kitchen."His mum said. Stephen followed his mum into the kitchen and started talking in whispers. "How does you cut feel?" Jake asked concerned. "It's fine." I lied. It hurt badly. I didn't even know how I got this cut. "How did I even get this cut anyways Jake?" I asked. He sat there and thought. "I uhh... I'm not sure." He said finally. He was lying, I didn't bother asking him, so I just sat there. After a few minutes of silence between me and Jake, Stephen and his mum came back in. "Hello Brighten," The twins mum started. "I haven't introduced myself I'm Brittany. It's a pleasure to meet you." "It's a pleasure to meet you too Brittany." I said. "Well, I think you have had the cloth on long enough to numb it a bit. I'm going to stitch it up now." She told me. I looked at her like she was crazy. "Don't worry I'm a nurse." Brittany said while grabbing some thread and a sewing needle like thing. Stephen came and sat on the right side of me while Jake was on my left. "Will it hurt?" I asked. "Only a little bit." I nodded my head and grabbed hold of Stephen and Jakes hands. Brittany poked the needle through my skin. I felt a little pinch and squeezed both of the boys hands. Their mum was on her second stitch when a boy about 14 walked in the house. He had blonde shaggy hair and was around 5'9. He came into the living room and sat down on the other couch across the room. "Hey Reece." Jake said. "This is Reece our brother, Reece this is Brighten our friend from school." Jake introduced. "Hi" I tried to say but my voice cracked. "Hey." Reece said looking at my leg. On the third stitch I winced in pain. I could feel the needle go through my skin. I should have kept the cloth on longer. A few tears escaped my eyes. Stephen whispered in my ear. "It's going to be okay. I'm here. " I squeezed his hand for the rest of the stitches. It wasn't that bad I thought. It still hurt though. Jake stood up and helped me up. Stephen Jake and finally after arguing Reece came upstairs with us too, to play guitar Hero. I sat down on their bottom bunk of the twins bunk bed. Two walls were Orange and the other two were blue. They had parking signs on their walls and photos all over. Their was a couple of windows, witha nice veiw of the backyard. While Stephen set up guitar Hero i said "I'm going to own all of you!" I shouted while we were in Jake and Stephens room. "No you're not!" Reece argued. "You wanna bet bud?" I asked. "Okay. I'm down with it."We shook hands and bet an ice cream at Avendale. We played Movin Out by Aerosmith. I was winning. When we finished the song I had won by 45 more points. Jake and Stephen played next on hard. Jake was winning for the first half but then Stephen made a come back and took the lead. "C'mon Stephen!" I exclaimed. "Jake come on man! You losing! Get your first place back!" Reece shouted. Me and Reece went back and fourth cheering for our boys. Jake got star power and took back the lead. You couldn't hear the song anymore me and Reece drowned it out with our cheering. Jake had won the song. "Nice man!" Reece yelled while high fiving Jake. "Good job." I said Stephen while hugging him. I pulled away and walked up to Reece and Jake. "Eh man! You owe me an ice cream." I said getting on my tippy toes. Reece picked me up and threw me over his shoulder. "He what are you doing?!" I shouted. " We just met put me down!!!" I yelled at the top of my lungs. Jake and Stephen were still in their bedroom laughing so hard their faces were as red as a tomatoe. "Where are you taking me?!" I asked one last time. "To go get your ice cream." He smirked.

Sorry its pretty crappy. I might upload tommrow not sure but im not uploading on Wednesday. Places to go people to see. :D Comment and votee

Xxoxox Thanks for reading

-Erica