Keys & Wedding Bells

Vanitas X Reader
   Keys & Wedding Bells

((Ok. Sorry for the last chapter. But like. I was tired. Didn't have much inspiration so ya know. I just made it short.

As the bells chimes she walks down the aisle, white and red roses in hand. Her white dress flowing freely behind her in her other hand was her keyblade

((I dunno if that's one of the keyblades in the game x3))Vanitas waiting with a smile at the end of the aisle

Vanitas waiting with a smile at the end of the aisle. As she walked they pointed there keyblades towards the other and smiled. As she stood in front of vanitas.

—after chruchy words—
Shed crosses her keyblade with his, a bright light forming on them "you'll both be able to connect with one another by this magic" the priest said. She smiled as they kissed, their keyblade formed into one .

"I love you so much vanitas"
"I love you too"

Though they both said these words. It would never be the same again.

The lonesome path of Radiant Garden killed and crushed her soul. The many years it had been since her husband went missing "damn Xhenort!! I could've stopped him!" She yells and hits a post lamp in anger.

His words would always echo through her mind "he cannot be saved...... and it is your fault" no.... it couldn't be true, she wouldn't let it be true.

____

She ran faster, her heart beating quickly in her chest as she bolted towards the big doors "get back here!" She wouldn't stop, she looked back at him and that's when it all went black.

He sighed picking the girl up and putting her in his room, he looked at her hand and saw their wedding bands "(y-y/n)" tears formed in his hidden gold eyes, she heard her name being called and woke up. Looking up at him she took off her mask along with his "van....." she hugged him tightly "bloody fucking hell I missed you so god damned much!" "I missed you too. I love you so much" "I love you too" it was only then did another burst into the room. "Ven..... what are you doing here?" See, (y/n) met Ventias while she was traveling worlds. She heard much about Aqua and Terra. "I came to save you from this terrible Man!" "This 'terrible man' is my husband!" She yelled summoning her keyblade "you're not thinking right, yes put you under some kind of spell!" "Ventias. Enough with your foolish act, I love Vanitas and nothing will change it"
The words made him growl.
His heart clenching
Adrenaline pumping through his veins.
He ran forth stabbing the keyblade in her chest, he wanted unlock her heart, but nothing happened, she stood there with no emotion towards the pain "why isn't anything happening!?" "Because only one person has my heart." Ventias growled at Van. "Damn you!" Ven told Van and left with his keyblade.

"You know him?"
"Yes"
"How?"
"Worlds"
"Oh"
"Yea.... lets go. Home"
"I can't...."
"Why not?"
"I'm bounded here. If I step foot out of this place without my master I'd most likely die"
"Then I'll have to find a way to get you out of here"
He pauses "don't...."
"What why?" She asks with worry
"He'll kill you if he found out" "who your master?" He nods "well I will still find a way to get you out.

Later that night Van kept her hidden so his master wouldn't find her, at night she went to his masters room and set the dark heart of his master free.
She came back the next morning and told him what she had done.... she sadly became a vessel for His master but never cared about it. Van was hurt a little but he managed to accept it and move on with it and her.

They went home... happily..... ever.... after...