Take her to the moon for me

Terra X Reader
    Take her to the moon for me

Terra has finally become one with the darkness, after all this time his heart finally gave in and he lost multiple people in his life. Not only did he put them into mental traps, but he hurt the two people he cherished the most. Aqua and Ven. Terra soon forgot every bit of good in his life including the people he's met.

Until he met her.

Y/n, the girl who could crush worlds with a simple word, the girl who could break his bones just by looking at him!
The girl was also one with the darkness after The great keyblade war.
Xhenort took her in to do tests, train and other things.
The day that Terra came into the girls life, she could remember everything, she could remember every detail and blood drop that fell on her soft skin.. not showing her weakness y/n wore a mask to cover the tears, he anger, the pain, and her eyes.
Though they were as gold as Xhenorts, she could see Terras real broken eyes behind the darkness.

The heart moon came out, although it was rare they would see it, the two vessels sat on a cliff in silence. It was nice.

But it was broken

"Y/n" the beautiful girl said her name not looking away from the moon "Terra" the boy replied "you're a vessel.. how?" "I gave into the darkness and lost everyone I knew"
"I see." She looked at him, she took off her mask "your friends were Aqua and Ven, yea?" Terra looked at her "Yes, howd you know?" "I met them while trying to get them to turn into the darkness" she replied "oh.."

And that's how it started

Their love

Their silent and deadly love

~~><~~

A long, dark, scary battle between the heartless and the two vessels began.

Terra was doing everything he could to protect her, she knew she herself wasn't going to last forever or till the battle ended, and so she gave up; a grab in the heart by a heartless was all it took for her to die, all she did was look at Terra, who was next to her by the time she got her heart ripped out, he killed the heartless and caught her before she fell. He pushed aside every heartless in his way and took her to the cliff they watched the moon on. He laid her down and tried using every potion he could to help her.
Nothing worked.
Nothing could work.
She looked up at him "Terra. I love you...." she sat up with a scream of pain and pulled him by his torn shirt closer to her, she cried in pain and kissed him. As he kissed back she pushed him away to cough up blood, she coughed and wiped her mouth "I'm so sorry Terra.... that I couldn't be perfect for you" she said as her breath hitches and she stopped breathing.

Terra began to cry, heartless swarmed near them and he killed everyone of them, but more just came back; a bright light came out of a dark black portal, Terra was in the heat of the battle he didn't notice anyone there.

The figure picked sweet y/n up and looked at Terra "have you said your goodbyes?" Terra stops fighting and he ran over to her, he kissed her deeply and whispered in her ear "I love you" he looked at the figure "take her to the moon for me..." the figure nodded and walked into the portal before heartless went in it. Terra faces the heartless and defeated them all..

"Terra? Terra you okay?" A familiar voice asked raising a brow "y/n?" "Yea, the one and only" she giggled, Terra snapped back to reality and he looked at her "you're alive....." "yea? I am... are you okay?"

"I'm fine."

"Okay then"

"Take her to the moon for me"

//A/N: BASED ON THE MOVIE INSIDE OUT  ^^