Him and His pt.2

Though it's been quite awhile since Terra last saw y/n, he continued searching for him
And as hard and painful as it was terra hadn't stopped looking.

Y/n however forgot about everything, he settled down in a small place called Traverse Town, a calm place where people go when they lost their world because of the darkness.

Y/n met some quite interesting people, Cid, Sora, Donald, Goofy and so many more amazing and joyful people. He heard of a boy named Riku and the stories about him and how he acted, sometimes it would remind him of Terra, but Terra wasn't apart of him anymore so it didn't matter to him.

Sora took y/n on amazing adventures and fought millions of enemies. They had enough money to get potions. So. Going to a place called Hallow Bastion (because we know writer person can't live without Hallow Bastion XD) Y/n and the others buy potions to go fight Seperoth. The hardest person to defeat. But as they walked to where they supposed Seperoth would be, a ship looking thing, slowly zoomed past them, but instantly y/n recognized it. He hid his face down making it seem like he was just another person. But Terra was too smart, y/n had a thing that would always point him out, he always put his hands behind his back and fidget with his fingers, Terra landed on a stair case "Y/n!" His voice echoed through y/n's ears.

"I'm sorry okay. I never meant for anything like that to happen at home. Please come back with me. Everyone misses you. We're all out on missions to find you" Terra said, small tears felt in his eyes but he hid them as he walked towards y/n.

He was the only one walking. Sora and his companions stopped. Y/n just couldn't face him, he was too scared something would slip out of his mouth that he would regret.
He sighed softly and he got lost. He rather got lost that to be found back in Terra's beautiful eyes.

Terra had told Sora of what happened, Sora decided to help and ran off with his companions to find Y/n. Terra got back onto his motor ship (?) and flew off to find him.

As y/n sat in silence, soon a portal opened in front of him. He looked up seeing Xhenort. With a smirk on his face and his hands behind his back like always. Something he'd always noticed is that the smirk was full of darkness. He stood up quickly and summoned his keyblade just in case there was a fight.

There was.

A dark

Cold

Empty fight.

Y/n had nothing else to do. He was pinned in a corner with magic around his heart and body. He whimpered feeling it break him. He gave up and passed out.