I win

Cloud x Reader
I win

(Requested by- forestwood101)

"Hey Brownie Batter!" His voice filled the nice air at the coliseum, we stop and turn to look at the voices body. I gave a soft smile seeing Cloud "since you won in our match. Take this" he said giving Sora a trinket. "Awe sweet! Thanks Blondie Locks!" Sora says cheerfully before putting it on his kingdom key, it then transformed to a blade similar to Clouds.

"So, what are you doing later?" Cloud turns to me "hmmm... probably gonna take a nice bubble bath" I speak sarcastically "with some bubbles and pink roses" I say all girly, we all laugh "nah but seriously, I'll just be training" I say and lean on my keyblade, which didn't give me much support so I stumbled, cloud grabbed my hand and held my waist with his other; building a silence between us we cleared out throats and stood up normally "thanks" I say before seeing Donald's webbed foot tap and his scoff fill the awkward silence "what are you scoffing at!?" I say with red cheeks and a huff. "Ohhh Nothing" the duck replies and walks away to find Goofy. I sigh turning my gaze up at cloud "8:35 pm. I'll be waiting" I wink and walk away to the Gummi Ship.

I hear sora's large shoes run after me "you're really going to go? But what about training with meeee!" He whines catching up with me "Sora. It'll only be for a few hours. While I'm gone you three can go to other worlds and do your thing. Think of it as a time with the guys. Except the 'guys' are a dog human and a duck" I laugh ruffling his hair which makes him grin "heh. Alright! Time away from the boss" he rests his arms behind his head. I scowl at the brunette "brownie batter" laughing I go to the village.

Meg walked next to me with a few dresses and shoes in hand "so, that blond. You're going on a date with him?" She asks as I look around for a dress to wear "yea." I begin to blush "he's.... really sweet...." I let out a soft chuckle to hide my embarrassment "seems like Spikey boys got a girlfriend" she laughs "hey I'm not his girlfriend! It's just a.... friendly date" I say "what about this one?" I asked picking up a dress

 friendly date" I say "what about this one?" I asked picking up a dress

(What a bitch to find this one)

"Perfect y/n!" Meg says.
I step out of the changing room "we'll get it" I say with a smile. Meg pays for the dress even tho I tried telling her I'd pay. But she insisted she'd pay.

~•8:00 pm•~

I changed into the dress, I wore beautiful gladiator Sandals that laced up to my thigh. Cloud was waiting in the living room, Sora, Herc and Meg all interrogated him as if he was a criminal. I told them I'd be okay but they all insisted. I soon came out with Phil talking about his failed hero's. I giggle at Phil's rambling which got everyone's attention.
Cloud stood up and looked at me in shock, Sora looked at me with- practically- his jaw on the floor, he looked over at cloud and hit his gut a little "don't get any ideas Goldie Locks" he scolded, "Yea yea I know Brownie Batter" cloud walked over to me "you're beautiful" he said staring into my eyes. I blushed brightly "you're not so bad yourself".

"I want her home by 11. I don't want any hickeys or her makeup messed up, or her hair, I expect you be a gentleman to her" Sora said "Sora. I'll be okay. I promise" I assured my friend "Yea Sora! Y/n knows howta fight" goofy said scratching his temple.

Cloud and I slowly just left, the cold air was comfortable "sorry about them... they're... a bit too protective" I laugh "it's alright. I understand why" his voice sent shivers down my spine.

"So.. where do you wanna go first? This night is for you" clouds voice rang "well..... could we go to the mountains... I heard that it's a beautiful sight at night... I'm not sure" I say, trailing off thinking about what we could do.

(0w0) later \(0w0\)

Cloud and I sat by a nice little ledge. Enjoying the comfortable silence "y/n?" His voice echoed.
"Yes cloud?" I look over at him, he... was smiling.
"I think..... I think I love you" he tried to muffle his words but I heard perfectly well.
"I think I love you too" I smiled.
He turned his gaze towards me and smiled brightly.

   He pulled me close and kissed me multiple times, I kissed back as well.

"Brownie batter will be mad won't he?"

"That's if we tell him what happened" I laugh.

"I love you..." he whispered

"I love you too Goldy locks