Date Night

Allison's p.o.v

Right now I was getting ready for my date. Daniel said casual so I went into my closet and looked at my clothes. He also said to wear a bathing suit underneath. I chose a baby pink crop top and blue denim shorts. I then put my hair into  ponytail and grabbed my favourite sandals.

 I then put my hair into  ponytail and grabbed my favourite sandals

I grabbed my phone and took a selfie. I then put it on twitter and Instagram. I ran downstairs and there were the boys sitting on the couch.

Ashton: Do you know where you are going tonight?

Allison: No it is a surprise.

Ashton: That's cute. Call us if you need anything.

- Daniel knocks on the door and they get a picture together-

Michael: Ok go have fun.

- Daniel opens the car door for Allison and then gets in his side and starts driving-

Ashton:  How old is that guy anyway?

Luke: 18.

Ashton: What!

Calum Dude he told you.

Ashton: I can't believe she is dating a 18 year old.

Michael:  Ashton in high school you dated a 19 year old girl.

Ashton: So?

Calum: She's 16 dating an 18 year old. You were 15 dating an 19 year old.

- They laugh about it and then go back to playing cod-

We were driving for about half an hour now. We then stopped. i then realized we were at the Santa Monica Pier. We got out and then went on all of the rides. It was 6:30 and we decided to go to the restaurant here. We both got hamburgers and fries. After eating we went to the beach beside the pier. He got out a blanket and laid it on the sand. we laid down on it looking at the stars. 

Allison: Wow the sky is beautiful tonight.

Daniel: Not as beautiful as you.

Allison: Awe babe.

- They kiss and then Daniel gets up-

Allison: Where are we going?

Daniel: Swimming.

- Allison takes off her clothes because the bathing suit is underneath-

Daniel's p.o.v

So far the date was going great. I have her right where I want her. Well she doesn't know the whole thing that this was a bet. Part of the bet was that I had to take her on a date. My other thing was to get laid twice. I was saving that for Halloween. For now I just had to make everything believable. We got into the ocean and swam for a while.

Allison: Hey babe can we go on the Ferris wheel one more time before it closes?

Daniel: Of course.

- They go on the Ferris wheel and then Daniel drives her home -

*******************************

Ashton: How as the date?

Allison: Awesome. Oh I forgot to tell you guys but the girls and I entered the school's talent show contest. We had to pick a singer/band so we chose Little Mix. They are picking us up form school and then are coming here to teach us the dance moves.

5SOS: Ok.