Irma

It had only been a shy few days ever since Ben had arrived in Heather field, after coming home only to have it in shambles after Vilgax attacked. Looking around the hallways of his new school, Sheffield institute, he sighed "man sometimes I wish I had ended Vilgax when we first met" he said looking at the Omnitrix.

"But then again, that isn't who I am" he added walking around, classes had ended already so he was well on his way out. However once he exited the building he heard annoyed grunting, looking to the source he saw...

A back end sticking out of a bush, and the voice was that of a girl's "I cannot believe that jerk, when I get my hands on Uriah I swear I'm going to Make him pay" whoever it was said. Ben then went over to the person "Uh need help?" He asked, the girl then stood back up and looked at him.

She had deep orange, almost brown hair with cool blue eyes, she was wearing a red shirt with an olive brown jacket and jeans. "If you wouldn't kind es I would like some help" she said as he looked into the bush with her.

"What happened?" Ben asked the girl, "some jerk took my wallet and then tossed it out the window. And I'm sure it fell into this bush" She retorted. Ben then looked around, then spotted something shining light at him. He reached over and grabbed it, and what he had grabbed was a wallet.

"Is this it?" Ben asked her, "hey it is oh thanks!" She exclaimed as they stood up from the bush and he gave her back the wallet. Then the girl shocked Ben by hugging him "name's Irma Lair" she introduced herself as he regained composure.

"And uh I'm Ben Tennyson, good to meet you" Ben replied. "Hey my friend Cornelia is giving out invitations to a party she's throwing" Irma said giving him a small sheet of paper. "She told me to hand out invitations, since you helped me out I decided to give you one" she explained.

"It starts around 5:00" she said, Ben looked at the invite "I'll... I'll think about it, thanks for the invite" he said before walking home. When he got home the hero immediately started on his homework, using Gray Matter it was a breeze. "Well my homework's done, now what?" He asked sitting back at his desk.

At that moment Ben's mother Saundra walked in, "Hey sweetheart, finished your work?" She asked. "Hey mom, and yeah I'm done, just don't know what to do now" he said. She looked on his desk and found the invitation Irma gave him, "oh what's this?" She asked picking it up.

"Party hosted by Cornelia Hale, starts at 5:00 be there if you want to really party" she read. "Oh when I got out of school I ran into a girl Named Irma, she lost her wallet and after helping her find it she gave me one" he said.

Looking at the invite Saundra then nodded, "normally I wouldn't say this, but I think you should go Ben" she said. The boy looked at his mother like she was crazy, "think about it, we've moved to a new home, and you're now in a new school. Going to this party may help you get to know the other kids in your school" she said.

As much as he wanted to argue, Ben had wanted to do something exciting for a long time. And maybe it's party could help him, and besides today was Friday so the weekend was already coming to a start. "You know, maybe you're right, I had wanted to do something fun recently" he said.

"Better get ready then" Carl said eves dropping, "Okay but you two have to get out of my room" he said pushing his mom out. The two parents chuckled "our son is growing up" they said Ben then yelled since he heard them.