Alex

Ben is currently sitting in a lounge chair behind a house in Beverly Hills, as to why he just moved here and wants to get a feel of his new home. "So far this place seems pretty nice" he said before some dust got in his face, "Okay maybe no... no... NAAAAAACHOOOO!!!" He sneezed.

While trying to get away from the dust he heard someone from the other side of his fence. And by the sound of it the person seemed to be crying a little, looking over it he saw his new spy teammate, classmate and friend Alex.

She was currently ripping apart pictures of A black haired girl named Mandy. Though Ben didn't judge, he didn't really like Mandy either, at their school she'd bully less popular people and thinks of herself as a queen.

But he didn't like the way she was crying though, wanting to calm her down he spoke up. "Hey Alex" he greeted which startled her "Ben?! What're you doing over there?" She asked wiping her tears away.

"Sorry I Uh... heard you on my side of the fence and wanted to see what was wrong" he answered. Alex just sniffled "nothings wrong" she retorted, Ben knew she was lying because of the fact she cried more. "You know Alex you can tell me, Clover or Sam if anything is wrong" he said hopping over to their side.

She tried to deny it more but when she knew Ben wasn't going to leave she conceded. "Remember at school today, when Animo was outside and you had to go hero?" She asked him.

Ben nodded "well while that was happening, I saw Mandy give something to a boy I was about to ask out..." she explained more.

"It turned out to be an embarrassing picture of me from when I was a kid..." she said crying more, she then handed him the picture she was talking about. It was a picture of a twelve year old her in braces wearing a princess like dress of sorts.

"That was during my twelfth birthday, I was so happy that day because I was finally able to take my braces off... but Mandy turned it into the most embarrassing image in my life" the spy girl whines before crying again.

"I knew she had a black hole for a heart but god I didn't know she's that black hearted" Ben commented. Because he couldn't stand seeing Alex so sad, the hero pulled her into a hug.

"Ben?" She said in surprise, he backed up a little and wiped a tear from her eye. "Don't worry Alex, I'm sure Mandy'll got what's coming to her" Ben assured, "maybe but now I don't think any boy will talk to me again let alone kiss me" she said sitting back down on the ground. Then continued to tear the pictures of the black haired she devil.

"Don't be so sure, there's one dude I know who wouldn't mind that photo" Ben told her. "Who?" Alex asked before being taken aback by an unexpected surprise.

Her friend had just kissed her on the lips, 'Ben's... Ben is...' she was trying to think coherently but couldn't. The hero kept it up for a few more minutes then separated them, "that photo doesn't change anything, just like back then and still are now. You're the sporty, kind hearted, fun loving and adorable Alex I had the pleasure to meet" he said.

The girl blushed at his words, but smiled at them at the same time "aw thanks!" She said hugging him. "And just to help you out how about I take you out later?" Ben asked.

"Uh..." Alex stuttered at the fact Ben just asked her out. "Sure! That sounds awesome!!" She replied gleefully, "great does the movies at 5:30 sound good to you?" He asked, she nodded.

"Great see you later" Ben said before giving her one last kiss, this one happen to have a little more... oomph in it. And by oomph I mean viva le France. And hopped over to his side of the fence. Alex was blushing and looking off at Ben's direction dazed.

"Wow... Ben's a good kisser" she said before shaking her head "well I better go choose and outfit for tonight" Alex added before picking up the box of Mandy photos she was ripping. "I'll just put these back for the other girls to stress rip".

She then noticed something, originally Alex was chewing a piece of gum while stress ripping. But when she opened her mouth the gum was gone, "huh hey where's my gum go?" She asked herself putting the box in a closet. "Wait... does that mean when Ben kissed me... he accidentally..." she was cut off when said hero had been heard shouting. Looking over to his house Alex saw Ben with his face covered in pink goo.

"Gggrgrggr... GAH!!!!" He exclaimed pulling the gum off, "What the heck I wasn't even chewing gum where did that come from?" He asked before tossing the gum in a trash can.

Alex then fainted on the floor after see that Ben had accidentally took the gum when he kissed her. "Ooooohh" she groaned as her head hit the floor, Sam and Clover had just come back home when they saw their friend on the floor with a red face and swirls in her eyes.