Ryuko

Ben was currently sitting at Mr. Smoothies happily drinking a grasshopper smoothie. After a swig he sighed contently "ahh this is nice, no lunatic bent on world domination. No crazy war lords trying to destroy me, no awkward alien partner blurting out embarrassing information from my file..." he said before having a thoughtful look. "Note to self edit the plumber file on me and remove a couple items" he added before taking another sip from his smoothie. "Ha just me, myself and a nice smoothie" he sighed.

That's when he heard a yell, looking towards the direction of the source he saw a black haired girl with hints of red laying on the ground with her rear end in the air. In addition she also had a guitar case on her as well. "Dammit, this is the last time I help that bastard Aikuro with his experiments" she groaned trying to get up.

Ben scratched his head in confusion then made his way towards her "hey there, you okay?" He asked offering a hand. She looked at him before grinding and took his hand, Ben then pulled her up and helped dust her off. "Thanks, anyway can you tell me where I am?" The girl asked. "Oh uh Bellwood USA" the shapeshifter answered, "USA? Nuts, that stupid teleporting machine transported me too far" she groaned.

"Not a problem, just tell me where you live and I can take you there" Ben said before fiddling with the Omnitrix "Honoji Japan" the girl answered. The watch then beeped "location not found" it said, "what dose it mean not found?" She asked.

"Omnitrix search Honoji" Ben said, the device beeped a few times before a result popped up. "Oh looks like... you've landed in another universe" Ben winced as she groaned while repeatedly hitting her forehead with her palm. "If I ever get back to my world I am gonna kill that stripping bastard" the semi red semi black headed girl growled.

"Hey it could be worse" Ben admonished "how?" She asked "Well at least your alive" He answered. She sighed having to agree with him, "point taken, so what now?" The girl asked "Well I think a friend of mine named Professor Paradox can get you back. But in the mean time you can spend some time on this world" Ben said.

She was about to reply when a thought crossed her mind 'actually, this could be a nice change of scenery. And I'm sure I don't have anything important to do so why not?' "Sure I was in the mood for a vacation anyway" the girl said. "Alright, let's just get you to HQ and after that it's just RnR" Ben said offering a handshake.

"Names Ben Tennyson" he introduced himself, the girl shook his hand "Ryuko Matoi, good to meet you" she replied as they walked off. "So you play?" Ben asked pointing to the guitar case "well yeah but this also carries something else inside" Ryuko replied as they walked down the street.