Super Girl

We currently see Ben 10,000 as Jet Ray flying through the skies of Metropolis "Okay Kara looks good from sector eight" he said. "Thanks honey, I'll meet you back home" His wife Aka Super Girl or Kara Kent replied.

It has been a good long while since Ben arrived in this world, being a member of the justice league was almost like working as a member of the plumbers. And not only did he get a chance to start a new life but he also manage to make a family of his own.

He and Kara were happily married, and the protectors of both San Francisco where Ben was occupying and Metropolis when Super Man needed it. "Might as well" Jet Ray said spotting something of interest, later on Kara had finally arrived back at her house.

After marrying Ben she moved in with him and she couldn't be happier, "Okay patrolled most of Metropolis, checknow it's either talk all night with Barb or..." Kara was cut off when she a pair of hands covered her eyes. "Guess who" Ben said from behind her "hey honey" Kara greeted before turning around and kissing him.

"Hey Kara, I got you something on the way back" Ben said before giving her a bouquet of flowers "awe thanks Ben" she said before smelling the flowers. That's when a voice was heard "Mom Dad your back!" Out of the hallway a blonde ten year old boy with green eyes flew to his parents and tackled them into Hugs. "Ow:.. hey easy there Max" Ben said, "hi son have a nice day?" Kara asked the boy.

"Yeah as nice as it gets when uncle Barry babysits me" Max answered, "he try to make you sleep by wearing you out again?" Ben asked jokingly. Max grinned "yeah but he forgot I'm half Kryptonian, a quarter human and a quarter Annodite" he said. "He passed out before I did" Max added laughing.

"Yeah I bet, Barry wasn't much of a care taker was he? Remind me why we let him babysit instead of Diana?" Kara asked. "Because he works cheap and Diana almost made max go until he passed out without using his powers" Ben reminded. "Oh yeah" Max shivered "Aunty Diana May be nice, but she's also scary" he said.

"No doubt, I don't think we need a reminder of your third birthday when uncle booster gold had ruined the cake Aunty Diana worked hard to bake" Ben said. Everyone gave a laugh from that.