Momo Yaoyorozu

We currently see a young girl with jet black hair tied up in a ponytail wearing a UA uniform walking down a hallway in said school to the common area. This was Momo Yaoyorozu, a student of UA academy, school for heroes, with the quirk Creation. Able to create virtually anything from her body aside from organic materials or living things.

And she had a rather hearty blush on her face, the cause? Earlier this morning she had a dream involving a new student who had just started school in her class. An American named Ben Tennyson, if anyone could already see, the savior of the universe and wielder of the Omnitrix. Ben had been sent to this universe by a very unique means involving (irritated tone) a certain Pink Matrixian who just can't keep her hands to herself!

(Aphromatrix shows up and giggles innocently, then runs away).

Anyway, Ben has been here for almost two months and he's helped his fellow classmates out a lot. He's assisted one student named Izuku Midoriya use his new Quirk more efficiently and without injury. The shapeshifter also figured out how to beat the villain with the decaying Quirk using his transformation Diamond Head. Even managing to beat the Eight Percepts of Death alongside Midoriya and Kirishima and rescued that little girl named Eri.

Not only that but Ben has also some how, after extended exposure to this universe, gained a Quirk of his own. It was called Gene Memory, allowing the user to use the features, powers and applications of previous genetic anomalies or mutations they had received in their lives. If anyone had this Quirk it wouldn't be effective, but since Ben had used the forms of several species of alien, the Quirk had been utilized to its full potential. Making the hero more versatile, most of the class had knew of his origins.

Yaoyorozu included, as to why she was flustered, the dream she had that involved Ben had been extremely romantic. "Oh dear, what are these feelings?" She asked herself, then saw her classmates Ben, Midoriya and Ochako walking towards her, "oh hey it's Momo-Chan" Ochako said. "Oh hello Yaoyorozu-San/Hey Momo-Chan!" Midoriya and Uraraka greeted.

"Hey Promethea" Ben has greeted, his nickname for her, in response her face had spontaneously flushed even more and she sprouted multiple materials from her body. "MOMO?!/YAOYOROZU?!/MOMO!!" They all exclaimed in surprise.

Later on we see Momo sitting in the cafeteria with Jirou sitting across from her. The ear phone jack Quirk user was eating a rice ball while her plugins had been plugged into her phone while she was listening to music. As she ate and listened she noticed her classmate looking real flustered and a little dazed. Taking an interest she swallowed and spoke up "you okay Momo? You seem a little off today?" Jirou asked.

Momo snapped out of her daze and replied "oh?! Sorry, it's just... lately I've had something on my mind that I can't shake" she answered. "Do you want to talk about it?" Kyouko asked her, "well... earlier this morning I did something a bit foolish. I lost control over my powers" the creation user admitted, "all that happened was that Ben called me by the nickname he gave me. And after than I end up shooting metal pipes, wooden splinters, stone spikes and diamond shards out of every point in my body." She explained.

"It wasn't the first time I felt like this either", this caught Jirou's full attention "oh? Do tell" she replied. "The last time was when me and Ben were studying together at his house with Midoriya, Uraraka and Iida. It got late and he allowed us to stay over, but I woke up the next morning in the living room with his face close to mine. And before that we had been practicing in Mr. All Might's combat class and me and Ben were paired up to take on you and Kaminari. It's gotten to the point where I feel like this when Ben pops into my head, my head starts to ache and my heart feels like a jackhammer's trying to drill into it." All that had lead Jirou to the obvious assumption "sounds like you've got a crush on him" the ear phone jack user said making Momo gasp. "EHH?!?!"