(ABDL) Tom X (Female)Reader

(This happens after The End)
Just a few weeks ago your boyfriend, Tom ,moved in after a tragic accident at the old place. Tom had become a bit more silent and emotional afterwards. He couldn't afford to move in next to or with his pals Matt and Edd. He missed them terribly. You were the only thing that made him happy at the time...you and a small secret...

You were hanging out in the living room watching TV. Tom was upstairs in room, as usual. It was worrying for you on how much time he spent in his room. He usually didn't talk to you but when he did, he begged you for comfort. That was strange for Tom. He's been acting a lot more childish and almost innocent lately. Then again you almost never saw him unless he was like that. You thought it was probably nothing. You changed the channel hoping to find something on TV other then news about "Red Leader  almost killed","Three men almost killed by gigantic robot", or "Red Leader found." You flipped through a few channels until you saw a different news report. You watched it for about 5 minutes. "Wait...that's..." you realized the man they were talking about was your boyfriend's, friend, Edd. He had been in the hospital for a while and died from cancer. They also said that he shouldn't have died this way. He was a fighter and survived the attack. Tom must've been watching the same thing because you heard Tom sob as they announced the man's name on TV. You couldn't take it you heard him cry and he wasn't crying from laughter or just because he was sad. He was in pain. You rushed upstairs hearing your wailing boyfriend in his room.

Tom looked over at the door. He saw the door knob turn and the door open. "I didn't lock the door" he thought. He thought he was gonna sob harder. He looked up at you looking mortified. You looked at Tom on the floor. He was wearing an adult diaper,and a baby blue shirt that said "BABY" in big letters. He tried to hide his diaper but you didn't care. You slowly sat next to him not wanting to scare or alert him. You wiped a few crybaby tears off his cheeks. He was sobbing uncontrollably. You lifted him into your lap. He used one arm to wrap around you and used his other free hand to grip onto your hand. You let him squeeze it as hard as he needed. You looked at the sobbing adult baby in your lap and couldn't help but think how cute he was even he was crying harder then the time he called you after The incident. You tried calming him down but your attempts failed. He couldn't stop crying. You couldn't blame him though. You lifted him out of your lap and stood up for a second. He made a small noise and grabby hands wanting to be cuddled again. You watched as tears continued to flow down his cheeks as you whispered "Hold on a second baby boy." Tom's face went a little red from the cute little nickname you just gave him. You grabbed something off the bed and then sat back down. Tom rushed back into your lap wanting to be loved on. You pulled something out from behind your back and put it in Tom's arms. Tom cuddled the plush bear. He started to calm down a bit. "Tomee bear.." you thought "works every time."

After Tom had mostly calmed down you asked him a question you'd probably regret asking. "T-Tom?" you asked a bit nervous to ask him this question. Tom jumped a bit after the sudden noise after the bit of silence and light sniffles. "wh-what..."he answered shakily, knowing you were about to ask him why he was being such a freak. "Why didn't you tell me?" you asked softly. Tom felt his heart skip a beat. Did you really just say that?You were ok with this? He squeezed Tomee bear tight and hid his face with it as he felt very embarrassed. "...I th-thought you'd think that I'm a f-freak...and m-make fun of me..."You looked at the now very uncomfortable baby boy. "...y-you don't think I'm a f-freak...r-right" Tom's voice cracked a bit as he felt a few tears come to the corners of his eyes(?). Your face suddenly took on the most serious look you could muster at the moment. 'Tom...don't you dare say your a freak...I don't care if you killed a guy...I love you for who you are..." Tom leaped into your lap. He squeezed Tomee bear close. He smiled a bit. You gently rubbed his back. "Why don't you come hang out downstairs?" you asked. Tom looked at you confused. "It'll be easier to keep an eye on my baby boy" you cooed. Tom blushed but said he'd be down in a minute. You set up a spot on the floor for your baby. You layed out a comfortable blanket on the floor and when Tom came down you'd go grab a few toys from in there. Tom was upstairs grabbing a few things before coming down. It wasn't very hard to do since they were all in his special Little box. Except...Tomee bear. Tom realized he lost his bear. He started to panic a bit. He set the box down and began frantically searching. He began to whimper. His prized possession was missing. You went to see what was taking so long and saw Tom looking under the bed a few tears flowing down his cheeks. You picked him up wiping tears off his cheeks"Hey,hey, hey,... calm down" you whispered as Tom buried his face into the crook of your neck."Can you tell mommy what's wrong?". Tom blushed after you called yourself mommy. "I c-can't f-find Tomee" he whimpered. You rubbed his back. "Don't worry baby. Super mommy will find him." you said in a playful tone, trying to keep Tom's mind off everything and possibly get him to slip again. You set Tom on the floor. Tom looked up at you smiling a little. He giggled a bit. "Go super mommy!" he squealed. You were trying so hard not to turn around and say AWWW. After a bit of searching Tom was becoming a bit doubtful.

After what seemed like forever you found Tomee behind the TV stand. You turned around and made a Tomee bear voice. "Tom!! Super Mommy saved me" you said as you gave the bear to the sweet baby infront of you. He squealed a bit and hugged it."Thank you super mommy!!" he squealed again. You put your hands on your hips. "No problem" you said in a fake heroic voice. Tom hugged you and of course you returned the hug. "Come on" you giggled "let's get you downstairs" you said as you lifted up the box Tom had set down. "Tomee too!" Tom yelled out. "Tomee too.." you giggled. He'd slipped into headspace, or so you hoped. Either way it was adorable. You set the box on the blanket and went through the things in it. Tom sat down and played with his bear. You found a couple of toys you set next to Tom, a spare T-shirt that had a design on it of a cutely drawn tiger and wet spot that appeared to be where some milk had gotten on it. You put it in the laundry basket. You kept going through and found, a few diapers, a pacifier, a baby blue blanket, and a bottle of milk that'd leaked a bit. That's what'd caused the shirt to be wet. You noticed how silent Tom was being. "Hey you ok baby?" you called out. Tom flinches at the sudden breaking of the silence. He was holding Tomee bear between his legs as if he was trying to hide his diaper. You scooted over next to him. "Come on baby boy...tell mommy what's wrong." Tom looked away not wanting to make eye contact with you. "Are mad at me?" you asked in a worried tone. Tom looked at you almost immediately. He shook his head back and forth in a frantic way not wanting you to think he was mad at you. He was loving all the attention from  his mommy. Until something happened. "Come on...just tell me..pl-" you were interrupted when Tom hugged you and buried his face in your chest causing you to blush. You heard a soft sob come from his mouth before he whimpered.."Please don't be m-mad" he cried.

It took you a minute until you realized what was happening. You took your hand and pressed the front of Tom's diaper causing him to whimper more. It was definitely wet. You rubbed his back. "Hey...it's ok...babies have accidents.." you reassured."It's ok.." you started to lay him down on the blanket, pulling out one of the diapers from the box. You couldn't stand to see Tom sad like this. You handed him his Tomee bear and planted a small kiss on his forehead before you started to change him. You untaped his diaper and pulled the front down. After wiping him down and putting a bit of baby powder on, you lifted his legs, placed his bottom on the diaper, and taped it up. "All done" you whispered in a motherly tone. Tom looked up at you still slightly crying. You placed the paci in his mouth and cuddled him into your chest letting him cry into your shoulder until he calmed down.

"I love you baby boy"

"I wuv you mwore mommy" He said as his paci muffled his speach.His eyes(?) eventually closed and he fell asleep in your arms.

I might make a second part to this. Even if it is a oneshot I enjoyed making this way too much.