ABDL Tom X Tord

(......the End never happened)

Tom was hanging out on the couch watching TV. He was wearing a pair of short overalls and a yellow t-shirt. He also had Tomee bear on the couch with him. Nobody really noticed but Tom almost always had Tomee bear with him.At the moment the only one at home was Tom and Tord (how could that go wrong). Tom was watching a cartoon and drinking some milk...except the milk was in a baby bottle. Tom also had a diaper under his clothes. He was a Little. Tord was upstairs thinking up a plan on how to bother Tom in any way shape or form. Tord thought about it for a good 5 minutes. "I know..." he said to himself. "That bear he carries around everywhere clearly means something to him. He chuckled a bit before heading downstairs. Luckily enough Tom had finished his bottle and hid it back with his little stuff. He was sitting on the couch with Tomee bear in his arms. The TV had changed to a different show and honestly there wasn't alot on. He decided to turn the TV off and just sat on the couch. He felt eyes staring dead at him and looked over at the stairs to see Tord walking down with a smile on his face. The silver eyes locked onto Tom. He sat next to Tom on the couch. "Heya friend" he said sarcastically. Tom tried to act normal "Hey commie" he mumbled. Tom and Tord stared at each other for what felt like hours. Tom was about to say something until Tord leaned across Tom and grabbed the stuffed bear. He stood up holding it high in the air. "Tord! Give it back!" he squealed as tears came to the corners of his eyes. "Please!" "You gotta get it from me!" Tord started running around the house as Tom ran as fast as he could. As they ran through the hallway to Tord's room, Tom tripped and Tord ran into his room and locked the door. He continued laughing very hard. Tom just stayed on the floor where he had fell, he felt the tears start to pour down his face. He stood up shakily as he waddled to his room before sobbing into his pillow. He took his overalls off trying his best to calm down and relax. He couldn't do so without Tomee bear. He continued to sob as he felt the front of his diaper become wet and warm. He started yelling out "Tomee" as if the bear could walk in there and comfort him. Tord heard him screaming for his bear and realized he made a huge mistake. He unlocked his door heading towards Tom's room. "T-Tom?""LEAVE ME ALONE" he yelled out as he continued to cry. Tord  opened the door anyways. What he saw, was nothing like what he'd expected. Tom was wearing a diaper with a Teddy bear design on it. Specifically a Tomee bear design. He also had a yellow t-shirt on. He looked up at Tord wanting to sob harder. "T-Tom I...""GO AWAY!" Tom yelled. He buried his face in his pillow and covered himself with a blanket.

Tord walked back to his room to grab something. He didn't think he'd actually care about Tom. He hated his guts...until he saw that innocent look on his face. To Tord, it felt like he had just broke a baby's little heart. He heard Tom continue to sob uncontrollably. He found the bear he had hidden so Tom wouldn't find it. He walked back to Tom's room a bit nervous. He knocked lightly. "WH-WHAT!" Tom said as he was very upset and stressed. "C-can I come in?" Tord asked lightly. "I don't know can you!" Tom shot back sarcastically. Tord stepped in the room with the bear in his hands. He knelt down next to the bed. "Hey...buddy...will you please come out?" "NO" Tom said as he continued to sob and whimper under his blanket. Tord pulled the blanket back a bit and put the stuffed bear where there was a small opening. Tom looked up and saw his beloved bear's face. He reached out and cuddled it. He almost immediately calmed down. "T-Tom...I am, so sorry" Tord said softly. Tom was almost fully in headspace at the moment. He stuck his head out from under the blanket cuddling his bear close. "Tomee beaw is mwad at you" he said in baby talk. Tord tried not to chuckle. "Why is that?" Tord asked wanting to hear Tom speak in his babyish voice again. "You stowe him fwom me. He didn't wan' go." Tom whimpered a bit as he held Tomee bear close. Tord lifted Tom up, still in his blanket, into his lap. "Hey...it's ok baby boy" Tord said lightly. Tom looked up at Tord, about to cry but not because he was upset about Tomee. Tord noticed exactly why Tom was upset. He pressed his hand in-between his legs feeling a slight squish. He layed Tom on the bed and told him to wait there. Tord grabbed a little blue box from downstairs. Tom blushed as he recognized his baby box. 'H-how'd ywou fwind dat?" Tom asked as he was extremely embarrassed. "I found it behind the couch a week ago. I didn't think the baby stuff was for you though.' Tom blushed as he saw Tord take out supplies such as wipes, baby powder, and a fresh diaper.

When Tord was finally done he looked at Tom to see him clinging his bear to his chest. He lifted him up into his arms. "Hey baby boy, we still have a couple hours before Edd and Matt get home. What do you want to do?" Tord asked. Tom thought for a moment "colow!" he yelled excitedly. He giggled as his baby was so happy. "Ok silly boy! Let's get everything set up and we'll color and watch movies. Does that sound good?" Tord asked. Tom nodded. "Ok buddy. Can you grab anything you want to bring downstairs from your room real quick?" 'Yes sir" Tom answered politely. Tord set him down before heading downstairs. Tom grabbed a pacifier, his baby blanky,  and of course his Tomee bear. He ran downstairs, but didn't see Tord in the living room where he'd said he would wait. Blanket in arms, Tom went into the kitchen searching for Tord. He saw Tord at the sink doing dishes. He started walking over to him, until he slipped on his blanket and landed on the tile floor. Tord looked down after hearing the loud thud. "Oh honey are you ok!?" Tord called out as he turned the sink off and sat next to Tom on the floor. Tom started crying in pain. "Aww baby boy it's ok" Tord reassured. Tom sniffled and cried lightly as he continued to cuddle into Tord's chest not wanting to move. Tord started to stand up but soon enough picked Tom up as he carried him intocthe living room. They sat on the floor with all their art stuff spread out on the floor. Tord smiled as he looked at Tom. "Tom..." The Little looked up curiously at his daddy. "Hm?"

They sat there in silence for a minute before Tord said softly

"I love you baby boy"...

Tom's cheeks started to heat up.
"I wuv you too dada." he replied. He hugged his Daddy close. He lifted up his bear. "Tomee wuvs you too!"

Tord kissed his baby's forehead....