Caregiver Jon X Little Eduardo

(...if I need to explain...this is a headcanon where tord never left, and "The End" never happened. Once agian I will not mention the requester. I do not want to embarrass anybody)

Eduardo was hanging out in his room. Jon and Mark were down stairs watching a questionable TV show. "I'm so confused" Mark chuckled. Jon just stared blankly at him. Mark chuckled at Jon's expression. "I guess we should change the channel, huh?" Jon nodded. "Please do" he said in his slightly squeaky voice. Mark started flipping through the thousands of channels. "Why'd Eduardo buy this stupid satellite again?" "I'm not sure" Jon replied almost instantly. Most would think he bought it, just to rub it in Edd's face. He actually had a very personal reason for it though. Eduardo was upstairs watching tv. Only..he was watching a children show. Not only that, but he was cuddling a stuffed bear, and wearing an adult diaper. He cuddled his bear close, snuggling with it on his bed. He felt bad for just having yelled at his cute boyfriend Jon. He just wanted to be left alone. He felt like acting a bit...different. He went to slip into a different headspace. Eduardo was indeed a Little. He whimpered a bit. Eduardo felt bad for Jon. All the yelling and screaming at Jon. He just didn't really have a good way of coping with anxiety, other then acting like a Little(which he rarely got to do). He felt like he'd never be better or even close to being as good as Edd. He felt as if he had to be "on top" of everybody in his house, as if he were a king in a castle. What he really wanted, was to be loved and respected. He wasn't receiving much love or respect. This made him want to cry more now. "I won't ever be better then Edd." he whimpered to himself. "Especially since I'm such a huge freak" he choked out as he began to cry. He looked down between his legs as he said the word freak....

Jon and Mark decided to turn the TV off. Out of all the channels, nothing good was really on. Mark found a few shows he'd like to watch. He then remembered he was watching TV with Jon and didn't leave them on. They had too much blood and creepy stuff. They were joking about something random. They kept laughing and chuckling. Eduardo overheard them, trying not to bawl his eyes out. "What are they laughing about...probably me..." he gave up on fighting it. He started to sob loudly. Jon and Mark stopped their conversation almost immediately. "Is that.." "Eduardo?" Jon finished his sentence. They both rushed upstairs calling out for Eduardo. Eduardo couldn't move or speak properly. He was sobbing too hard to even think straight. Jon was the first one to open the door. Mark covered his mouth with his hands as he let out a small gasp. They opened the door to find a sobbing adult baby, squeezing his teddy bear, laying in his bed, with a very childish TV show. "E-Eduardo?" Jon asked. He immediately turned away from the two men at the door. Freaking out more then ever he fell off the bed. Mark rushed over to help Eduardo up. Eduardo, went silent for a moment before sobbing once again. Mark put his hands out. Eduardo backed up not wanting to be touched. "Eduardo, it's ok. We're not gonna hurt or make fun of you." Jon said not 100% sure if Mark was going to be nice to him. Mark put his hands under Eduardo's arms as he lifted him up. Eduardo let out a small,scared squeak as he continued to cry. They all three sat on the bed, Eduardo in Mark's lap, Jon rubbing his back and trying to calm him down, and Mark reassuring him that everything is ok. Jon suddenly had an idea as he looked over at the bedside table. He picked up the object and slipped it into the bawling adult baby's mouth. Eduardo immediately began suckling on the pacifier rapidly. "Good thinking" Mark whispered to Jon. Jon didn't respond to him as he was focused on the Little. Eduardo refused to look up. After a while he was just softly sobbing. "Hey baby boy...." Jon said softly to the terrified Little. Eduardo looked up at his tiny boyfriend as he was still crying a bit. "I think somebody needs a nap..." Mark giggled a bit. "It'll probably calm him down" Jon said being very serious and caring about the matter. Mark stood up, with Eduardo still wrapped in his arms. Jon pulled the sheets back and Mark layed him down. "There we go.." Jon said lovingly as he wiped one of the tears off his cheeks. Eduardo almost immediately fell asleep.

It wasn't too long before he woke up again. His legs were being pulled up in the air. He finally realized what was happening. Jon must've seen his wet diaper and changed him. Jon heard a small whimper come out of Eduardo. "Aww, it's ok baby. I'm almost done." Eduardo blushed from the babyish nickname. He felt the diaper get taped onto him and began to calm down a bit. Jon came over to see if his baby boyfriend had calmed down. Eduardo had his face hidden with his teddy bear. He felt the teddy get moved and began to whimper. Jon shushed him and kissed his cheek."Mornin' baby boy." Eduardo knew this would be a good day....