ABDL Future Tom X Red Leader

(If you do not know what future Tom looks like go watch the Eddsworld eddisode WTFuture)

Tom had finished with his work for the day and was starting to relax and slip away into his personal paradise. It helped with all of the stressing paperwork and with his anxiety as he knew all of the soldiers laughed about Tord getting such a small and weak man as his assistant. Tord didn't know what it was, but he  loved Tom. The way he smiled (when he did), he was a quick worker, and not to mention, he was super cute. He pulled out his secret box from his closet and grabbed a few babyish objects out of it. very babyish objects      Tom had pulled out an adult diaper, a baby blue t-shirt, a dark blue pacifier, his Tomee bear, a coloring book, and his crayons. He sat on his bed as he started to put his diaper on. Putting the diaper on by himself was a pain and caused him to whimper a bit. Forcing himself to stop whimpering, Tom looked around in a paranoid way knowing if he were too loud, another soldier or worse...Leader would hear him. He finally got the tapes on his diaper and put his shirt on. He went and sat on the carpeted floor. He grabbed all of his other things and set up a little play area on the floor. As he slipped his paci in his mouth he started flipping through his coloring book searching for a good picture to color. He finally found a cute picture of a cartoonish lion cub and his parents. He started to color the baby lion in a light blue. When he finished coloring in the small cub, he grabbed his red crayon and began coloring in the dad (foreshadowing..maybe?) He grabbed Tomee bear and showed him the colored picture. "Do you wike it Tomee?" he said, his speech muffled by his paci. After coloring in the background he didn't feel like coloring the mother lion. He began flipping through the coloring book again for something else to color.

Tord was pacing back and forth in his room trying to think of a way to tell Tom about his feelings without making him feel awkward. "I could-no that's...weird...I could leave a note- no that just shows how much a wimp I am." Tord was mumbling to himself aloud as he tried to come up with a decent idea. He thought about buying a thing of chocolates, but he didn't know if Tom was allergic or just didn't like chocolate. He could buy him a stuffed bear, but he'd probably forget, lose, or get rid of it because of how much he carried around his Tomee bear. Tord was running out of ideas and was just about to give up. He plopped down at his desk as he had alot of paperwork he had to do along with finishing the designs for weapons,robots, and order Tom's new work equipment. Tord went and made a coffee knowing he'd be up for a long time. Sighing, he walked back into his room sitting at his desk. Pulling out a red pen, he began to fill out paperwork.

Tom was starting to get tired of coloring and decided to play with something else. Pulling his box back over near him, he put away his coloring book and crayons. Looking through his few toys in the box, he grabbed his building blocks. He had to be very careful to not knock them over. They were made of wood and if the toppled ontop of each other, they'd be very loud and he'd get caught and probably fired. He decided maybe it was better not to play with them. Putting them back in the box, he found his toy cars and planes. He took out his large toy monster truck and put his bear on the top of it. He rolled it back and forth playfully. "Tomee gon' win ta wace!" he squealed a bit as he pulled out a slightly smaller toy car and raced them. He picked Tomee up and cuddled him happily. He wished today would never end so he could be a baby forever. He also didn't want it to end because he was getting sleep. If he did fall asleep, and the day never ended, he'd wake up and it'd still be today. Sadly, that couldn't happen. Tom picked up Tomee as he put his toys up and headed to bed. He looked down to see he was still dry and climbed into bed. Within minutes, Tom fell asleep with his bear clutched to his chest.

*time skip*

It was about 2:00 in the morning and Tord was still doing paperwork. He let out a groan as he was bored out of his mind. Suddenly, he heard crying from the next room. He stood up aware of one of his soldiers upset. Walking down the hall, he realized, it was coming from Tom's room. If it was anybody else, he'd tell them "walk it off" "man up", or "quit your sobbing and pull yourself together soldier." but this was Tom. The cute boy he'd fallen in love with, the innocent assistant who did as he said,...Tom. He opened the door. Tord didn't have to knock. He was leader and whatever he says, goes. Tom looked up, shock written across his face. Tom held his ears ready for Tord to yell at him to stop crying. Tord walked over and sat next to him. Pulling his arms lightly, Tom uncovered his ears but looked away from Tord, terrified. Tord had a side view of his face and was shocked to see the pacifier in his mouth. "Hey, Tom...will you please tell me what's wrong" he asked softly. Tom looked at him shocked. He was trembling alot and Tord was rubbing his back trying to calm him down. Tom didn't want to talk, knowing if he did he would talk in his baby voice. 'Tom..." he removed the paci from his mouth "please tell me what's wrong." Tord was very concerned. Tom felt himself cry harder as scenes from his nightmare replayed in his mind. He sniffled and said "I h-had a bad dweam." Tord felt a slight blush coat his cheeks as Tom had just talked like a toddler. Tord was about to say something until, Tom did the unimaginable. He leaped into Tord's lap sobbing and rapping his arms around him. Tord began to blush harder as he now felt the soft and wet padding around Tom's waist, in his lap. "I-it's alright baby" he said as he finally pieced together what was going on with Tom. The Little cuddled into Tord's lap. He was trembling, sobbing, and in slight pain due to the new rash from being in the wet diaper for so long. Tord rubbed his back lightly and kissed his forehead. "It's ok, I'm right here." Tord slipped the pacifier back in the wailing baby's mouth. He sighed as he began to calm down a bit. He also gave him the stuffed bear he dropped and a couple more kisses on his forehead. Tom was still slightly sobbing. Tord knew he couldn't leave the wet diaper on him forever. He layed the baby down and began to undo the tapes. Tom started to whimper. Tord hushed him as he grabbed wipes. He began wiping him down as Tom began to whimper louder. "Buddy what's wrong?" he asked. He felt very awkward changing Tom but didn't want to make it awkward for Tom. "I-it huwts...b-bad" he said as more tears began flowing down his cheeks. "Aww buddy, don't cry."Tord called out in a slight, motherly tone. "I-I'm twying, I twying w-we-weally hawd not too"Tom said before failing and bursting into tears. "I-I'm sowwy Daddy!!" he yelled a bit. "Shh, shh, baby...I know it hurts. It's ok, I'll make it better." Tord blushed as he heard Tom call him "Daddy." He found the rash cream in Tom's baby box. He was ready for Tom to cry harder and hated he had to except that fact. He put a small bit on his fingers. "Baby...it's ok if you cry...everybody cries...I'm so sorry in advance.." Tom looked up at Tord as he still sobbed "wh-what?" Tord began rubbing the cream on the red areas where the rash was. Tom tried so hard not to sob harder. "It's ok buddy" Tom started choking on his sobs a bit. Tord finally taped his diaper up and pulled Tom into his chest.

"Let it out baby boy." Tord knew he was about to sob. Tom burst into tears trying his best to be quiet, but failed. He sobbed very, very, hard into his chest. Tomee bear was clutched close to him. Squeezing the bear tightly Tom had more comfort. He also couldn't help but feel more comfort from Tord. It burned horribly and Tom couldn't stand it. After a while Tom began to relax a bit. "T-tord....I am so sorry for putting you through this hell." Tord put his finger to Tom's mouth"Hey, that's a bad word baby. I don't want to hear that come out of your mouth again." Tom began to blush wildly in embarrassment. "O-ok daddy.." he whispered. "I-I'm sorry for being a crybaby and making you change my diaper...and just putting up with me in general..." before he could say anything else, Tord pulled the back of Tom's head close and kissed him. "Tom...don't be sorry...I'm your daddy now...I love you baby boy" Tom started to smile for the first time in what felt like forever. He felt tears of joy run down his cheeks. He hugged Tord tight. Tord smiled. "Ok baby boy, I think it's time to go back to sleep." Tom began to whimper as he didn't want to have another nightmare. "B-but monstew gon' get me!" he whimpered. "You wanna sleep with me?" Tord asked. Before Tom could answer he was lifted up. Tord carried him into his room. He layed down with him in his arms. Tord slipped his paci in his mouth and gave him his bear. "Goodnight baby."

Tom smiled....."Goodnight daddy.."

Well I've been sitting here for 3 hours writing this. It's 12:10 in the morning and my hands are killing me. Hope you like this story as much as I did.

coming soon:
ABDL Tord X Tom