Home

(Jesses p.o.v still)
It's been about a month since rei left . She stopped talking to me but still talks to Levi and Rachel . Her mom told us all that her stitches are getting better . All three of us still haven't opened the letters that she gave us the day she left. I call and text her all the time but she dosent even open them . I post about her and tag her in everything on every social media I have but she dosent care enough to check . I've been really depressed since she left. She dosent even speak to me anymore . Her mom and her are coming back down the Portland in two days for Levi's birthday. I wonder how that's gonna go . *rolls eyes* today was the day of the day meet and greet me and Levi put together for our fans . I got dressed in white jeans . Gucci shirt. Black Gucci hoodie. And my Gucci shoes. I grab my phone and go to the bathroom . I brush my teeth and fixed up my hair . I walked out and went downstairs to wait for Levi to get done getting ready . I sat at the kitchen stool and scrolled through Instagram .

We finally got to the meet and greet and there was lots of people here. Me and Levi got out and stepped in front of the black background . The body guards made the people stand in line to take pictures. I honestly love my fan to death. They make me happy . Some of them talk to me about rei to make me feel better. They even helped me get unbanned from musically .

After an hour or two it was the last fan to talk to and take pictures with. She comes up to us and has a big smile on her face . Her cheeks were really red . She was crying . She looked to happy and excited to see us . She had long blonde hair with dark brown eyes . She had perfect skin . She was about 5'2. She was wearing a black crop top with white ripped jeans . She had a polaroid camera around her neck and had her phone in a hand . Levi hugs her for awhile and while their hugging I write my number down for her on a piece of paper. She gets to me and hugs me tight . She smelt like perfume . She was perfect in my words. I give her the paper and smile at her . She puts it in her pocket and waits to read it . Levi and her take a picture on her Polaroid camera and then her phone. She then came over to me and did the same but we took more pictures. Some selfies here and there. I added her snap and followed her social media . After awhile she left and so did me and Levi .

(Play song here)

I sat on my bed thinking of that girl . She haven't texted or called yet . I mean yeah she was perfect but on the other hand rei is the most perfect person in the world . No one can beat rei . For me it's always gonna be rei and no body else. What was I thinking giving one of my fans my number . Ugh. I fall back on my bed and sigh. Levi barges in with Rachel. "What?" I asked still looking at the ceiling . "This." Levi say and throws something at me . I groan and sit up . I look at my lap and see the letter from rei from a month ago. I just stare at it for a moment. I look up at Levi and him and Rachel are holding theirs too . They sit next to me and Levi put his arm around my shoulders and so did Rachel . They put their heads against my head and Levi started to talk.

"Look Jesse we both know that you and rei has feelings for each-other . The way you guys look at each-other . And we both know what happened that night at the hotel with you're girlfriend and you cheating on her with rei ." Levi said and I was starting to get sad. Even more. My eyes were starting to get watery.
"She told us about 20 min ago that she wants us to open these letters. Now ." Rachel said with the letter in her hand . I sigh and look at both of them . "Fine.but at the same time please" I say and they nod . We open the letter and start to read . All of ours were different .

Now I was full on crying . I throw the stupid paper on the ground and stand up . I look at Levi and Rachel and they had watery eyes . They pulled out their phones and started to text and call rei but she wouldn't answer . She didn't even read them . I broke stuff around my room . Having a complete melt down . I through my phone and fell down crying . Levi and Rachel both ran over to me and hugged me . Levi called reis mom and told her that rei was gonna try to kill herself tonight and her mom was at work but left for her daughter . She didn't care if she got fired or anything which is good . I had my legs up against my chest and had my head down on my knees . I was still crying really hard. I took and breath and I heard my phone go off . I pull my head up and look at Levi and Rachel . Rachel had makeup all over her face . I move over to my phone and grab it . I put in my code and look at my notifications. Rei . She texted me . I instantly open the text .
(Text)
Girly💕-  Jesse I want you to know that I love you so much and this hurts to do . You did hurt but I did push past it . But every-time I tried to text you or call you or anything I just couldn't do it . Trust me I tried . A lot. I didn't want to loose you or do this but it's for the best . You can find a better looking girl with a great personality and everything . I'm just not that girl. Yes I am in love with you and I always have . But I just don't belong in this world anymore . I love you please stay strong . You'll be okay😩remember me love 💓

(I'm writing this and it's making me cry 🤣 especially with the music in the back)

My vision was really blurry and I could barley breathe . She can't do this . Not to me . Not to anyone . She dosent deserve this . Levi and Rachel read it too. They were crying . I call reis mom and she answered really fast . I could tell she was crying too . "Drive faster and get home now ." I tell her . "I'm pulling in now gotta go." She hangs up and I try to breathe without crying but I couldn't do it . I need rei in my life . I will not loose her .

*WARNING! If you don't like self harm or anything like that then wait for the next
chapter *

(Reis p.o.v)
Sent. I texted Jesse . I put my phone down and take. Breathe . I start crying ,like balling my eyes out . I love them so much . They don't even know how much . I grab the blade that was beside me and walk to the bathroom. I start the water and wait for a minute. I shut the door and forgot to lock it . I know my mom doesn't deserve to see her own daughter like this but I just can't live any more. I don't want to . The bath was full and I stop the water . I step into the bath with my cloths on still. My mascara was running everywhere on my face.

I sit there for a moment and it's finally time . I left a note for my mom on my bed . I cut a very deep cut on my left arm . I scream in pain while there was a lot of blood going into the water. I do tiny cuts on my legs. I was about to do my other arm but my mom came barging in and that was the last thing I remember, everything else went black .

What do you think will happen?💔🤫

Word count;1394💕