Moving in?

(Jesses p.o.v)
Today me and rei are going out on a date . I want to talk to her about moving in together . I just hope she wants to . I walk over to Levi's room and knock on his door . I wait a couple seconds and the door swings open and I see Levi in black jeans ,Gucci hoodie, white Gucci shoes, his hair gelled up perfect . I looked behind him and saw he was live on musically . "Can we talk?" I whisper so his live won't hear us . He nodded and he walked back to his live . " hey guys ,I gotta go but I'll be back on in a little bit .promise ,love you guys bye" he blows a kiss to the camera and ends the live . He puts his phone on the charger and looks back at me . "What's going on bro?" He asked as he sat down and patted the seat next to him for me to sit . I sat down and looked down at my hands and back up at him . "I want to ask rei if she'll move in with me ." I said nervously. "Dude that's great but why are u so nervous?" I looked out the window and saw rei pulling in the drive way . My eyes went wide and I looked at Levi. "Don't bring it up . Reis here" He nodded his head understanding . I walked  out of his room and went downstairs . I heard her light knock on the door and I tried not to smile but I couldn't help it . I felt my cheeks get warm . I walk over to the door and swing it open and see her cute little self standing there . She smiles and gives me a kiss on the cheek. I let her in and close the door behind her . She jumps on my back and kisses my neck. I felt her smile on my neck . I held her thighs so she wouldn't fall. I carried her up to my room and sat her down in the bed . "Whatcha doing here babe? I thought we were gonna meet up later?" "I was bored and wanted to get out of my house and come to surprise you." She smiles . She was laying down and I was hovering over here . Inches apart from her face. "Weeellll...where did you want to go eat?" I asked her as I start to kiss her neck and cheek. "Mhm.." I kissed her sweet spot right under ear, She let out a small cute moan ,I smile on her neck and she giggles . I pull away and kiss her lips, They were so plump and tasty. She bites my bottom lip "fuck rei" I groan. "What's the matter lover boy?" She asked while she was leaving kisses down my neck and jawline. I groan and she rolls us over so she was on top . She takes off my shirt and kisses my abs all the up to my lips . I moan and sit up . She gives me a confusing look. " "we can't do this right now ,my parents are home and my brother and sister ." I laugh at her and she rolls her eyes and gets off of my lap. I felt bad cause I kinda lead her on and maybe turned her on a little . "I put my shirt back on and sit at the end of my bed . I grab her wrist lightly and turn her around . She pulls her wrist away and stands there looking at me . "Hey um I have to go"she said as she looked out the window . God why do I have to fuck things up all the time ? "Why babe ?" I want her to stay with me . I have nothing else to do today except be nervous for that question. "Um..you know what ? I'm not gonna lie about why I have to leave. I WANT to leave cause all I want to do is kiss you and hear you're fucking hot moans and taste you but I can't cause you family is here ." She rolled her eyes and walked downstairs . I hear the front door shut and her car door . Her car started and drove off.

I walked down the stairs and Levi and Rachel both saw me and their jaw dropped . "What?" I blushed. "You look like a damn dad!" Levi said and me and Rachel laughed at his comment. I was wearing a black suit with my curled hair. I grabbed my keys and said bye to everyone .

*knock knock* the door swung open and saw the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. She was wearing a dark blue colored dress that went to the middle of her thighs, just enough to cover up her butt. Her hair was curled and her makeup was natural . God damn I'm falling hard by just looking at her . "Uh yo-you look amazing!" "Thanks" "um is rei here?" "Yeah she's upstairs" "thanks" I walk pass her and turn around and face her. She smiles at me and shakes her head. "You silly boy ,I'm right here"She giggles and shuts the door. I pick her up by her waist and hug her . Spun her around and put her down. She kissed me and we headed out.

We sat down at our table and ordered our food. Rei looked around with curiosity in her eyes. I smiled at her and she looked at me . "What?" "You're just so fucking perfect"I whisper to her. "No baby boy ur fucking perfect" I felt my cheeks get so heated. I looked away.

After dinner we went on a walk on the beach and this is where I ask to big question. I held her hands in mine and kissed the top of it . The waves were crashing together and the breeze was going by smooth. "Hey rei...um I have a question." "Yes what is it ?"

Tbh💛
Word count; 991☺️💫