|04|

Harry was bawling all night, it was 2 in the night and he didn't receive any calls or texts from Louis. It's so weird, really, he called Louis once he got back home and then the usual. He literally screamed at Harry for calling him a billion times but really, he just called him twice.

He was bundling himself up in the blanket and was trying to go back to sleep even if it was pretty hard when his phone started blasting a Rolling Stones tune, and the caller was none other than Louis Tomlinson.

Harry was so pissed but not that pissed at him for calling at ungodly hours, he just sat their and smiled like a creep looking at Louis' picture thinking at least, he's calling.

He tapped on the answer button and instead of waiting for Louis to speak, he rambled on,

'lou? oh my goodness. i was worried sick you asshole. what were you thinking? leaving me at school and going off? huh?'

and then he heard a loud grunt and a "Shut up, Harry", that was filled with a slight hatred and Louis continued;

"Just stop talking for a minute Harry, it's so fucking annoying. I called you by mistake okay? I accidentally called you."

That was it. No bye, No I love you or I'm sorry. And Harry swore he heard 'annoying little shit' which broke his heart into a million fragments.

{{ Before, I get bashed up with comments about the whole theme of the story, this book is going to get on track soon. THE CHAPTERS ARE REALLY SHORT. And if any of you have a problem with this idec:) }}