|16|

Harry tried to forgive Louis, forget the whole thing and be happy again but he didn't, he couldn't. It was so hard for him to ignore the calls and messages, really very hard. But Louis hurt him. Badly.

He practically came to a conclusion that Louis and him are just done forever and that was nothing but a fling, a really romantic and emotional fling.

But did he love Louis?

He was sure he did but now he doesn't even know, he gets that fluttery feeling though, whenever he sees him.

Tomorrow is the game and he really, really wants to go and cheer for Lo- his school. Yeah, cheer for his school.

Louis had been sulking and moping around the school all alone for the past couple days. Quite painful for Harry, if you ask but he deserved it. He deserves it because he was literally playing with people's trust and patience- people who love him and care about him and that wasn't fair-to leave them hanging in the air just to enjoy the attention.

Harry was doing his homework quietly when his phone started ringing. He groaned and reached for it. It was Louis, he bit his lip thinking whether he should take the call or just leave it.

He did anyway.

The same old apologies, his heart was tearing apart, he didn't know whether to forgive him or not. Harry wasn't sure; what if Louis goes back to being rude after he forgives.

"Louis, stop. I- I don't think we can make this work anymore and- and I'm seeing someone."

The lie rolled away from his mouth so easily.

Harry is just over exaggerating the whole thing. Don't you think?
Well, that's how he is in this story... c: