|19|

Harry's face turned different colours when he glanced at Louis, sleeping peacefully on the bed, his head tilted a bit. He looks so weak and fragile, Harry wanted to cradle him in his arms and kiss him back to health.

He turned to ask the nurse about the reason for his collapse, "Why did he faint in the first place? I thought he was healthy."

"Lack of nutrition and sleep. Look at the bags under his eyes, he seems so tired poor kid." She said, looking over at Louis with sympathy.

"I'm such a horrible best friend." Niall mumbled.

"Don't put yourself down mate." Harry said.

"I held an unnecessary grudge against him, I knew he needed me but I was acting like a jerk towards him, just for a fucking revenge."

Harry didn't know how to console him, he didn't even want to imagine what Louis went through, he had Liam and Zayn as a support.

Louis moved a bit, grunting lowly and he opened his eyes to find Harry gaping at him with wide eyes.

"Lou? Oh my....are you okay?" Harry rushed and stroked his cheek.

"I'm tired." he said flinching away. "Why are you here?" he asked eyeing Harry.

"Louis, mate. You gave us quite a scare there, you idiot." Niall chuckled and hugged him.

Louis had no emotion in his voice, he wasn't even excited to see Harry and that hurt Harry so much he started tearing up.

"Why are you crying?" Louis asked.

"I don't know."

"No one cries without any reason." He said in a monotone.

"You hate me." Harry muttered.

"I wasn't the one who moved on and talked shit about love. You're the one who fucking hates me, everyone does."

"I lied okay?" Harry yelled through his tears.

Louis snorted.

"I swear Lou, I didn't- I couldn't move on. You were always lurking around in my brain, always and I was miserable without you. Everything felt so new without you and I hated it. You had no idea. I was stuck, I didn't know whether I should forgive you or ignore you. I was fucking scared that you might do the same, pushing me away after we get back. So, don't think it's funny because it's not." Harry was angry, so angry and he had to let his emotions out.

Louis sat against the pillows by now.

"You think I was happy without you. I realised how much I need you and I cursed myself every second for letting you go, for treating you like shit. I couldn't eat and sleep, the guiltiness was filled up in my body and I just - I just couldn't okay? I fucking love you Harry, so much and please just forgive me. If I hurt you one more time, don't ever look at my face." Louis said, warm and salty tears making its way down his cheeks.

Harry hated seeing Louis cry. He moved forward a bit and rubbed the tears away using his thumb and looked into his dull blue eyes. The sincerity, he could see it.

Harry cupped Louis' face and kissed him. It's been so many days and they're alive again, they missed each other so much, both the lovers started chuckling through their tears. Those tears of happiness.

"I'm sorry." Louis whispered.

"I love you so much, Harry."

"I love you."

And Niall was squealing on the inside cause goddamn it, he always loved these two together.

ONE MORE CHAPTER AND IT'S DONE.

WAS ANYONE A MASSIVE JONAS BROTHERS OR ANY OTHER CELEBRITY FAN BEFORE ONE DIRECTION?

I WORSHIPPED THE JONAS BROTHERS. Damn JOE tho.

Votes and Comments have been sexy as hell.