|07|

"Where are we going Lou?" Harry asked placing his hand on Louis' thigh who was driving, not in a sexual way. Just a lovely gesture.

"Pizza Hut. You up for it?"

"Hmm."

Meanwhile, Louis is holding back a moan, Harry's hand is dangerously close to Louis' crotch area and it's getting rock hard already because Harry's hands- some wicked shit, every touch of Harry makes him hard.

"Uh- babe, could you please remove your hand from there?" Louis asked, kindly. But Harry doesn't think so.

Harry huffed and glared at him, removing his hand away; "You changed." Harry mumbled.

"Excuse me?"

"I said you've changed, Lou. You weren't like this before, you used to stick with me like super glue every time you get a chance and now? Now you're just trying to get away from my grasp." Harry said, looking out of the window.

"Ha-"

"Shut up. What did I even do? Is it because I'm an "annoying little shit" boyfriend who's extremely clingy or is it because you're like the popular stud in school and I'm the guy where half the people don't even know my name except a few."

"It isn't that Harry, for fuck's sake, let me speak? okay?" Louis said trying to control his temper.

Louis took a deep breathe.

"Harry baby, I told you to take your hand off cause I was getting hard, your hand was so proximal to that area, and it's a bit risky cause I'm driving." Louis said taking a quick glance at Harry.

"oh."

"Yup."

They reached their destination and Louis quickly got down and opened the passenger seat door, being the gentleman he is.

Harry is so in love with him, he's too beautiful but sometimes he's a big douche too.

•••

The two of them were laughing and were talking about nothing and everything and were blissfully having their own alone time, when;

"Oi Louis!"

Three dudes were sitting diagonally to their table waving and grinning at Louis. Harry thinks they're from the school's basketball team.

Louis quickly got up and went over to their table leaving Harry alone, well, Harry thought he was gonna get back in a few moments but instead he went and stuck with them and now they were the ones having a full on chat, not bothering about Harry whatsoever.

Harry left it and finished half the pizza, looking at Louis now and then to see if he's gonna come back any time soon.

And that time came; Louis' friends left, and he came back to Harry.

"Let's go babe?"

"Had fun with your dates?" Harry spat, he's had enough.

"What? They were my friends, my basketball team mates. We were just having a quick chat, fuck." Louis groaned at the end.

Harry stood up, levelling his eyes to Louis' ,

"Quick chat, my ass. It lasted for half an hour. I'm so done Louis. I love you but I can't do this anymore. I hate you. All you did was hurt me since the past one month and fuck you could've told me that you hate me, why'd you have to make me fall in love with your fucking beautiful...everything. Leave me alone and go find a dude who's popular and isn't a loser shit like me."

Harry tried to compose himself and tried not to cry but he failed.

"You want to know the truth Harry? You used to be good until you became a clingy little girl, I hate it if people around me are clingy, I needed some fucking space and you weren't giving me that. If you're done with me then I'm done with you too. I'm not gonna cry over you." Louis chuckled with a hint of satire in it.

That made Harry cry even harder and he wasted no time in dashing out of the pizzeria.