|06|

It was another boring sunday. Harry was watching some crappy tv show eating a bowl of cereal. The door bell rang and of course he was too lazy to move him, he let his mum do.

The seat next to him on his couch dipped a bit and he knew it was Louis, with his cologne smell and all but he didn't bother to acknowledge him.

"I'm sorry." he said. Harry ignored him as he spooned some more cereal into his mouth. "I'm seeing another person." Louis said and that made Harry choke on his cereal.

"What?" Harry asked coughing.

"I was kidding, I knew that would catch your attention." he said smiling and padded into the kitchen to grab a glass of water for Harry.

"So, Let's go out. The two of us, what do you think?" Louis asked coming and sitting beside Harry, who was eyeing him all this time.

"You're staring Harry."

"oh uh- um yeah, no no I'm mean not going out with you." Harry said.

"Harry."

"No Lou, I'm not going to. You've been treating me like shit nowadays and just a 'sorry' won't fix anything."

"Babe." Louis took Harry's hand and started kissing his knuckle, one by one. Harry loves it. "I'm sorry love, I'm so so sorry and this is why I'm taking you on a date. We'll cover the crevices."

"Okay. But I need to ask you something?" Harry asked.

"Hmm. Go ahead." Louis said.

"Who's the red haired girl? She's always with you?" Harry asked playing with his fingers on his lap, he's praying to the gods, hoping that Louis won't get mad over the question.

"Oh her? She's just my friend babe, Alyssa." Louis smiled.

Harry wanted to face palm at the question he asked. He knew Louis was gay. Gay.

"Now, get up, I think you might need a change of clothes." Louis quickly scanned Harry from top to bottom.

After Harry changed his clothes, and stepped outside his bedroom. Louis was quick enough to pounce on Harry and kiss the life outta him. Harry stumbled and fell back on to the carpet, while Louis' tongue made it's way into Harry's mouth, licking each and every area inside. Both closed their eyes due to the immense energy and butterflies erupting in their bodies. It feels like the first time they kissed, all over again.

A few more moments of snogging and they pulled away from each other. Harry craned his neck a bit up for a peck on his lip.

They stood up, and Louis kissed his cheek. "Let's go."

.