|05|

"He doesn't deserve you, Harry." Liam says, they were taking the school transport and it feels weird for Harry, not going with Louis.

"huh?" Harry turned to look at Liam with furrowed eyebrows.

"Louis. He doesn't deserve you, he's been treating you like dirt, like, can't you see?" Liam says.

"I don't know Liam. He wasn't like this in the starting of our relationship. And I love him too much to break up with him maybe he's having some complications in his personal bubble, I just don't know."

"Are you crazy? He is so rude to you and you're still not thinking about breaking up? He could be cheating on you for god's sake." Liam says clearly losing his cool.

"No, I mean- he doesn't like the clingy me but I swear Liam, I wasn't being that clingy yesterday, I just went to sit with him during lunch but he already went and sat with his other friends, they were laughing at me Liam." Harry's voice already broke and was trembling when his brain was replaying yesterday's scenes.

"You're my best friend since we started talking, literally and I never ever saw you so sad. I'm gonna break his bones."

"Liam!"

"I'm so done. I don't care if you love him and mate, I'm not trying to put you down but if he loves you, he shouldn't care about how clingy you are, which you aren't." Liam says stating a fact.

They went back into a silence and Harry thinking about trying to break it off with Louis. His beautiful Louis.

"Ignore him at least. Try giving a taste of his own shit." Liam says breaking the silence.

•••

"Hi baby." He heard a voice speak in his ear, chills spreading throughout his body.

Louis.

Harry tried so hard not to acknowledge him, in which he succeeded.

Louis with a confused expression, slid in the chair beside Harry's desk;

"Babe?" he asked again and Harry ignores him again.

"Harry, fuck, talk something."

"I'm so sorry, if I did something wrong," Seriously? Why is he even asking that.

Louis pleads, he tried to talk to Harry a few more times, later he huffed and went to sit in his seat beside Niall. His usual seat, he turned to look at Harry a few more times, threw little notes saying 'I'm sorry' or 'I love you' but nope Harry turned them all down.

Harry smirked a bit. So far So good.

Comment "banana" if you're reading this.