Chapter 41: After One Year

"And cut! That's a wrap everyone!"

Ryder stood up from the center platform where they conducted the photoshoot. Bryce wrapped his left arm around his shoulder and drag his younger brother out of the studio.

It's been a year after all the mess happened to their lives, a lot has changed already. A year ago fans and netizen's lashed a lot of hate comments towards their group and ABlue's as well but as time passes by everyone finally accepted the fact that BOTB boys are now officially dating ABlue girls except for Ryder of course since his heart still belongs to the real owner who no longer remembers him.

"Yo guys! Yesha texted me, Courtney's birthday celebration is held at Natasha's clubhouse."Dylan announced. Dylan and Yesha finally started dating a few months ago and also Courtney and Jude finally settled to date and ignore the comments of other people.

Ryder grab his older brother's arm and twisted it around which cause pain to his elder. His group mates laughed seeing the two brothers, Ralph and Chase joined the brothers as they started wrestling randomly. A few moments Jude and Jaden decided to stop their friend's childishness and finally went to Natasha's clubhouse.

.....

"Happy Birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy Birthday dear Courtney. Happy Birthday to you!"everyone sang to the celebrant.

"Make a wish."Hadley spoke, it didn't took long as Courtney closed her eyes and made a wish. As Courtney blew the candle everyone cheered.

"What did you wish for?"Yesha asked her randomly.

"Secret. If I tell it won't come true."Courtney said.

"Aegyo. If I know it was about you and Jude getting stronger together."Yesha comments which made the couple flustered.

"Hey babe, stop teasing the two."Her boyfriend Dylan told her.

Everyone continue the small gathering they made for the birthday celebrant. While everyone was enjoying the party, Ryder grabbed a can of beer and went to the roof top. He needed some fresh air, the week was so hectic for their upcoming comeback.

After June left a year ago, BOTB decided to take a break and hasn't come back to the limelights after that. They also took that time to make more music for their new comeback while ABlue continue with their career.

Ryder took a sip of his beer as he stared into the sky.

"Hey monkey!"June called out to him when he just got out from the shower.

"What is it?"he asked confused witnessing his girlfriend holding Jonghyun in her arms as he saw her walk to the balcony and followed her.

"Come here."she motioned him to stand next to her as she stared into the sky. That was the time Ryder understood what she wanted to show him, it was the night sky filled with stars.

"Beautiful."he muttered as he kept on looking up the sky.

"It really is."she said as he glanced down to the woman beside him. Her eyes sparkled while admiring the scene, she looked even more beautiful under the night sky.

"God I love you."he randomly said which startled June yet her lips formed a smile.

"Gosh you're so random. I love you too."she said and kissed him on the cheek.

"What's with the long face?"Ryder's thoughts was interrupted when Chase suddenly came to the roof top to join him. Ryder didn't reply to his question and continued sipping his beer. Then slowly everyone started to come one by one to the while the boys carried the food and drinks and placed it at the table.