Chapter 56: I'm Back

----
This chapter is dedicated to my new supporter @atides3. Fellow bbyu fan thank you for all the votes it really means a lot! Enjoy reading "Miss Inrovert"

Fighting!
----

AUGUST CALVIN

I was in a middle of rehearsals when my phone vibrated inside my pocket when I saw the caller ID it was just her. I was about to ignore her calls when Jieko came to me shoving his phone unto my face and then I just realized he was having a FaceTime with her.

"What do you want now June?"I asked a bit annoyed.

[Before I answer that, why the hell are you ignoring my calls?!]she yelled on the other side. What's up with this woman.

"You can clearly see we are in the middle of our rehearsals."I snapped to her.

[Yeah whatever! Just answer your damn phone before I post all your naked pictures online.]she threatened me. Yeah like she even have a naked picture of me.

"Stop bluffing you midget."I scoffed trying to conceal a laugh. God this girl is driving me crazy, can't she tell I'm keeping my distance since I know she's slowly falling for him again.

[Try me Jace. Try me.]she said with her oh so scary-not voice.

"Ugh fine!"I gave up as I pressed accept on my phone. "So what now?!"I said not even minding to say hello.

[Well then hello to you two.]she said not minding my rudeness. [Since your in a bad mood I'm going to tell you straight, I need a favor.]she then declared. Favor?

"Why do I have this feeling that this kind of favor you're asking is going to lead me to jail."I told her.

[Well it won't if you do it properly. All you have to do is just lie for a bit.]she said on the other line.

"Look midget, I may be rude and all but I ain't a liar."I told her.

[Yeah but you're an actor and just pretend you're acting. Please!"]she begged.

I could just picture her cute puppy eyes while begging me to cooperate. God this woman really! How can I not say yes?

"Ugh! Fine! What do you want me to do?"I finally gave up and decided to cooperate. Then she told me everything she wanted me to do.

"You want me to what?!"I exclaimed in disbelief which caused my members to look at me weirdly.

[Thank you so much Jace! I owe you one! Saranghae chingu!] she said as she ended the call.

Saranghae chingu! Ugh! It's sucks to get friend-zoned.

------
RYDER STRAUSS

"Wake up, lazy ass!"I heard my brother said as he started to open the curtains inside my room. I groggily covered my face with my pillow to avoid the sun light.

"Five more minutes."I mumbled still snuggling in my bed.

"Ryder you've been lazy ever since that interview. And you well aware know that the fans getting worried with you."Bryce said but I just ignored him. I don't want to stand up! Like I said before I want to sleep forever and never wake up. "Ugh! Stand up now before I call Willow to wake you up!"he threatened which actually worked big time since I snapped up in a second.

"I freaking hate your girlfriend."I mumbled.

"It's fiancee now though."he corrected which just made me pissed even more. Yeah, for some reason they are actually engaged. Father finally approved their relationship for some reason, and don't get me wrong. I'm happy for them I just don't want to show it since my life is miserable at the moment.