Chapter 28

Zayn does say it, of course, a few moments later when he’s pulling Harry into his lap. ‘I love you,’ he breathes, pressing a kiss to his throat and shivering when he feels the bat bat bat of Harry’s pulse against his lips. And he says it again when he’s fighting with his jeans. ‘I can’t believe I’m in love with someone who wears fucking skinny jeans,’ he hisses when he can’t get them off, the jeans either too tight or Harry’s legs too sweaty.

It’s perhaps the least sexy thing to do, grapple with a pair of jeans. Except it is, because Harry’s laughing too. Not at the indignity of it, but out of sheer joy, his cheeks pink and his eyes bright when Zayn finally manages to prise them off him.

They take it slow, not because Zayn’s worried that he’ll hurt Harry, but because he’s acutely aware of the fact that he needs to remember every moment. Remember what the skin on the back of Harry’s neck tastes like and what he looks like spread out on the bed in front of him, legs open, his back arching and his heels digging into the mattress every time Zayn’s teeth nip at his collarbones. So Zayn leaves the light on so he can see it all - all of him – and the shadow he casts across Harry’s chest when he leans over him. See it all and taste it all, Zayn kissing him everywhere, not just his mouth, but the warm patch of skin under his chin and behind his knees and his wrists, Harry’s pulse fluttering against Zayn’s lips as though there’s a bird trapped under his skin.

First they just stroke one other and pant against each other’s mouths until Harry starts saying, ‘Please,’ over and over, like it’s all he can say. So Zayn gives his cock one last tug and climbs off the bed. Harry watches as he does, stroking himself now as Zayn walks to the foot of the bed and takes him by the ankles. He pulls Harry towards him so his ass is at the edge and as soon as he does, Harry brings his knees up to touch his chest then rests his feet on Zayn’s shoulders when he kneels on the floor in front of him.

Zayn could just suck his finger, but he takes the time to squeeze some lube out of the tiny bottle he’s been carrying around in his pocket all day that Harry seems to think won’t last them the night. It’s worth it because his middle finger slides easily into him and the sound Harry makes is enough to make Zayn’s cock twitch against his thigh. He tells him how well he’s doing as he eases another finger into him, working it in and out while Harry furiously fists his cock. He’s never used more than two fingers, but he wants to make sure Harry’s ready and moves his hand back then tries to push a third finger into him. Harry goes rigid and he’s suddenly so quiet that Zayn worries that he’s hurt him. But then Harry’s head rises of the bed as he comes with a breathless. ‘Oh fuck!’

‘That feel good?’ Zayn asks, licking his lips.

Harry nods, his eyes closed and his cheeks a delicious shade of pink.

‘You ready for me?’

Harry opens his eyes and nods, pushing his hips down on Zayn’s fingers to let him know that he is. He makes the neediest sound when he does and even though he’s desperate to get inside him, Zayn can’t help but lick him when he eases his fingers out. Harry makes the sound again, squirming on the bed as Zayn starts to lick him with slow wet circles until Harry’s hips are bucking and he’s threatening to come again. He won’t, Zayn knows, it just feels that way as he strokes Harry’s prostate with his finger and licks his balls. When he scissors his fingers open and works his tongue inside him this time, Zayn could come just like that, get off on Harry’s pants and pleas, but he can’t wait.

‘You sure you’re ready?’ Zayn wipes his forehead with the back of his hand.

‘Harry nods.’

‘Look at me.’ He does, peeling his eyelids open and licking his lips when he sees the bottle of lube in Zayn’s hands. ‘Show me how ready.’

Harry’s eyelids flutter with the effort as he sits up a little and lifts his leg. Zayn shouldn’t because he’s about to come any second, but when Harry slips his hand under his thigh and starts to insert his middle finger inside himself, he starts fisting his cock.

‘That feel good, babe?’ he asks, but his eyes are on Harry’s hand as he begins to finger himself. He looks so fucking beautiful that Zayn’s about ready to admit defeat and shoot his load on his stomach, but then Harry eases another finger into himself and when he opens them with a whimper, Zayn accepts the invitation.

‘Keep your fingers there,’ he says, kneeling on the bed between his legs, still stroking his erection. Harry mewls when Zayn eases the tip of his cock into him, his toes splaying as Zayn reaches for his right ankle with his free hand and hold his leg up.

‘Fuck,’ Zayn spits out, exhaling though his nose as he pushes in deeper. He’s so tight and his fingers feel so good, Harry’s knuckles catching on the head of his cock as Zayn pushes his hips forward, but he won’t get in any deeper with them there.

‘Move your hand,’ he says, drawing his hips back. Harry cups Zayn’s elbows with his hands when he does, closing his eyes as he begins to ease back into him.

‘Does it hurt?’ Zayn asks when he gasps.

Harry nods.

‘Do you want me to stop?’

He shakes his head.

‘Are you sure?’

Harry opens his eyes. ‘This it, isn’t it?’ he asks, all eyelashes and pink cheeks.

This is it, Zayn thinks, leaning down to kiss him.