Chapter 6- Tears

"Okay but seriously, we need to clean this mess up." (n) said, looking at all the foamy bubbles that were spread on the floor.

"But first, please turn around so I can change" She demanded.

Laughing Jack did as she demanded and stared at the wall. But seriously, it was not like a little girl had anything interesting to show. But if she really didn't want to be seen, then that was her problem.

"Okay, I'm done now." She said, allowing Laughing Jack to turn to her.

"What do we play now?"

"Let's clean this mess up." She told him, opening the cabinet to get herself a mop. She handed him a mop as well and they started cleaning. It had been a really long time ever since he had done any house chores. Normally, kids these days don't even perform any chores.

"Whew, this is really tiring." She wiped away sweat from her forehead.

"Tired already?" Laughing Jack teased her.

"Unlike you, I am a human being and my body requires rest." She told him, in a rather snappy tone. "I am going to rest now."

She walked off to her room and laid down on her bed.

Laughing Jack, still wanting to play more, poked her head.

"Geez, you're so annoying!" She tucked a pillow over her head to get rid of his poking.

 "You tire really fast."  Laughing Jack was slightly disappointed.

"Don't you have a life aside from playing games??"

 Laughing Jack shook his head.

"I live for fun. Everything I do is for fun." He grinned at her.

"Hmm... Well, I guess it's because you can."

She rolled over to face Laughing Jack.

"I envy you..." She whispered so softly, Laughing Jack couldn't really hear what she was saying.

"What was that?"

"Nothing." She smirked sheepishly and rolled over to the other side, her back facing Jack.

"(n), are you my friend now?" Laughing Jack asked, rather curious.

"Friend?..."

She hesitated before answering.

"I didn't want to be your friend because I don't want to get attached to anyone and vice versa but... you're just going to kill me, right? So I guess there is not much of an attachment."

"Hmm...?"

Laughing Jack was at loss for words. This kid was smart, he knew that, and he himself had put up this rule for himself. He never wanted to get attached to any kid for they would just disappoint him in the future. But he always made them get attached to him so it would be an easier and funnier kill. However, what was he going to do about this child who embraced death like it was nothing? How was he supposed to kill her if she was just fine about it?

"You seem to be lost in thought." She reached out to him and poked his clown nose. "Something bugging you?"

He shook his head, unsure of what to do. Well, either way he would try to make her so happy, she would no longer want to die and then kill her. It's all going to fun again. Nothing to worry about.

 "Well, you should take a rest so we can play more later." He grinned playfully. (n), however, found his behaviour odd and grimaced.

"Are you scheming something?"