Shiro

Act One

It was around February when I first met him. In the midst of a disappearing cold winds and warm sun. It was a fast paced events, but I'll get to that point as we move along. And maybe I think I should introduce myself to you first, dear friend.

My name is Aoi. It means "blue" in Japanese. I will not tell you my last name though, as you might know me by then. I have a black hair, brown eyes, and a petite height. My hair is a little messy but I dont really care about it much. Also, I am an self-proclaimed otaku.

You can say I'm just an average girl. I dont really strut something out of my closet. If it means of clothing, I always go for the comfortable clothing.

You might want to know what is the story about Shiro, so I will not any more of your time, blabbing about myself, there is not much to tell about me anyway.

Act Two

Shiro is my school mate. I see him but never talked to him before. He goes his way, I go mine too. I had a crush on him before but then it disappeared over time.

Act Three

A new semester started, I woke up tgat morning and look at the time. 7:45 A.M. Well sh*t, Im going to be late. I yawned and stretched like a cat on my bed. And get out of my little piece of heaven. And did my morning routines.

7:55 AM. I took a one last bit at my toasted bread and sip of orange juice and rush out of the house then come back to shout, "IM HEADING OUT!". No response. It's not new to me. Then closed the door to catch the train going to school.

I look at my watch, 7:59 AM. Well, first day of school and I am late. Good job, Aoi. Sometimes the voice in my head hates me. But I couldnt care less.

As soom as I got out of the train station, I rushed my way going to school. I looked at the bulletin board to look what section I am in. "2A", I told myself then head out to the second floor.

As I entered the room, I saw the teacher standing infront of the classroom, I was panting while I slowly walked inside. Then the teacher spoke, "And you might be Ms. Aoi, yes? Hmm?" I nodded as I was still catching my breathe. God, I think I just ran a marathon. "Well, kindly introduce yourself to everyone please." I stood beside the teacher and took a deep breathe and said, "Name is Aoi Ma_k___. I am 17 years old. Nice to meet you." Then ended my intro with a small smile.

"Nice to meet you, Aoi." said the class. Then the teacher spoke again, please take a seat. Er..who has a vacant seat beside them? Kindly raise their hand. And Ms. Aoi choose a seat so we can continue our class." "Sorry that I got here late, sir..." "Akuma. Sir Akuma." then he gave me a smile. "Dont worry, its the first day of class, Ill tolerate it but next time please be early as possible." I nod then look back with some hands raised up in the air. I scanned the room then saw the perfect seat. Beside a window. Great. Then continue to walk to that direction.

I then sat on my seat and scan the room, there I saw a guy, with his right hand under his chin, looking straight at the board...or the teacher. But I can see that he has no interest in it because of his eyes that says he is bored. Then I put my gaze away and looked at the board also and keep it like that the rest of the period.